Union Bears Mock the Green Brigade

They've absolutely rinsed those wee guys. North Curve Celtic on Twitter will be quiet for a few days I'd imagine. Roaster.

I quite like this kind of stuff between Union Bears and Green Brigade.

GB will fall over themselves to make their show but the UB are very clever to turn the tables on them.
From what I can see, The UB aren’t as quick to run into making an arse of themselves thankfully.

Strange coincidence.
I watched Crocodile Dundee last week for the time in over 20 years.
Spent last week strolling about singing that song.
....just saying.

Absolutely lovely ,when I was a bear cub,done the same, toonheed rangers HMS loyal never beat, we slapped abergreen on our own Sylvester's loyal

It's certainly more refined.
Gone are the days when you would swipe a can of silver spray paint from the garden hut.....
The paint was bought by your old man to spray over scratches on the family vauxhall chevette....
Then spray "f.uck the pope" in 4 foot high letters on the front of a boarded up shop....
Not me obviously, I heard there was certain people who did though...

It's certainly more refined.
Gone are the days when you would swipe a can of silver spray paint from the garden hut.....
The paint was bought by your old man to spray over scratches on the family vauxhall chevette....
Then spray "f.uck the pope" in 4 foot high letters on the front of a boarded up shop....
Not me obviously, I heard there was certain people who did though...

Ive heard that too.

Back