Union Bears online sale

Not being funny, but I'm still waiting on my sing for the boys tshirt that I ordered in early October.

You do know you can contact the boys and are aware of the current health pandemic? It’s not just these parcels that are taking their time it’s everything atm.

They aren’t a delivery service, they’re an ultras group and do everything in their spare time. If the post office haven’t delivered your parcel or you haven’t received it then you should probably get in touch with them mate…

You do know you can contact the boys and are aware of the current health pandemic? It’s not just these parcels that are taking their time it’s everything atm.

They aren’t a delivery service, they’re an ultras group and do everything in their spare time. If the post office haven’t delivered your parcel or you haven’t received it then you should probably get in touch with them mate…
Cheers for the snidey reply. I hope you're not the pr guy. I have contacted them and on the 10th November I was told a couple of days.

Cheers for the snidey reply. I hope you're not the pr guy. I have contacted them and on the 10th November I was told a couple of days.

You did come and pretty much place full blame on the UB in fairness mate but like I say just contact the guys. They don’t bite;)

Back