Union Bears - Season 21/22 Video

Incredible the size of some of these displays that are made in such a small space in the Ibrox concourses.

The time and effort the UBs put in to make our support home and away that step ahead of anyone else has to be admired, considering many of them have day to day jobs like everyone else and young families to care for at home.

Keep it up lads.

Incredible, that.

Close to tears at the European run bits. A season of unforgettable memories.

That was a superb video. The amount of time and effort you boys put into the displays is amazing.

What a season we just had!

Amazing video.
Never thought I’d watch a video of fans for 30 minutes, but I was engrossed right to the end.
Last season was the best in my lifetime following Rangers, and our fans were a massive part of that.
Thank you for the memories!

Looking forward to watching this later this evening. Thanks Union Bears for your amazing support in a most enjoyable season.

Brilliant video, utter disgrace that the ubs arent in full view of the cameras in a standing section, i would make the entire S. J front a standing section. But that was a wonderful video.

Outstanding efforts this season from the UB. Home, away and European - they step up to the mark. The re-introduction of spirit of the red hand into the songbook is lovely.

Back