Union Bears statement re no Tifo for Europa Final

Nowt surprises me from them like, lawless gaff at times, got nicked there in 2007 for a carry on with some Gypsies. Held us for 3 days, had a Gib passport at the time - they held me for an hour longer than the other lads, sure it was due to that.

It's hard not to conclude that the Spanish authorities favoured the Germans over us.

Agree. The walk up to the stadium was strange one as well.

If you were coming up from the old town, they let Frankfurt walk directly up to the stadium, while denying access to Rangers fans trying to do the same.

They then re-routed us the longer way to the ground which added about 30 mins to the journey in 30 degree heat.

It's hard not to conclude that the Spanish authorities favoured the Germans over us.
They had it in for us from the get go. Osasuna springs to mind, Manchester too. They obviously decided for themselves that we were coming for a riot not a party.

Cunts

Agree. The walk up to the stadium was strange one as well.

If you were coming up from the old town, they let Frankfurt walk directly up to the stadium, while denying access to Rangers fans trying to do the same.

They then re-routed us the longer way to the ground which added about 30 mins to the journey in 30 degree heat.
We were trying to walk to my mates appartment about 7pm and they wouldn’t let us through to streets that were absolutely deserted. One eventually let us through after examining the booking details so we could prove where we were going.

That’s soul destroying.

Feels like we were stitched up and the visible comparison with both sets of fans clearly favoured EF and gave them an advantage.

Surely the German flags had bamboo canes or something similar ?

Hope someone got their hands on a Frankfurt flag so we can compare ours to the “special” cane they used that was allowed into stadium.

Spain should get a decade ban from hosting finals until they get their storm troopers in line. And learn to organise events.

After experiencing Seville, only major international cities like London, Paris, Rome, Munich etc with full service hospitality and transport infrastructure should be hosting finals. Anywhere that doesn’t have a tube network should be a non-starter.

After experiencing Seville, only major international cities like London, Paris, Rome, Munich etc with full service hospitality and transport infrastructure should be hosting finals. Anywhere that doesn’t have a tube network should be a non-starter.
I disagree, Seville was great and I didn't struggle for a beer or food.

The trouble was the stadium and the police.

Back