Union Bears statement re no Tifo for Europa Final

Absolutely zero regards to the Spaniard rats. The stewards and the police are a bunch of wanks

Also, an interesting point…

According to ‘ultra’ message boards/social media platforms, there was another part of Frankfurts display which was also knocked back on their arrival to Seville.

This is why they chose to rip down all UEFA branded banners/advertising around their end and destroying them. It would have also been another reason to display the “%^*& UEFA 1312” message with flares.
A Frankfurt fan who seems to be in the know confirmed this as the reason of their rippijg up of UEFA banners when we were chatting in the hotel after the long walk back.
They were as pissed as we were with the stadium conditions. They also had no access to water and had fans passed out due to dehydration.

I feel Rangers could have done more with this.

You just get the feeling the club couldn’t be arsed with having any sort of real fanbase in for the game.

Day trippers, employees and countless of the players families is ok though.
Haha ffs...you need to put the glue down.

A few years back England played in Seville and videos were all over of “FTP” etc…. and there was bother. Given the religion of Spain it will have been something they won’t forget. They are out of order without that in their heads at the end of the day, anyone who’s had run ins with them at Football or just lads holidays etc will know this.

Paranoia? Maybe. But given all the talk pre-game was about how important Ibrox and Rangers fans' are to how the team can perform, and how we witnessed clear differences in how German fans were treated inside and outside the stadium, is it too far fetched to conclude someone bought the security/police to effectively remove our 12th man from the equation with their tactics?

With the facts stated above by the UB's, and the barbaric treatment witnessed and discussed at length by numerous Rangers fans I'm struggling to conclude anything else. Something stinks about the whole episode.

Paranoia? Maybe. But given all the talk pre-game was about how important Ibrox and Rangers fans' are to how the team can perform, and how we witnessed clear differences in how German fans were treated inside and outside the stadium, is it too far fetched to conclude someone bought the security/police to effectively remove our 12th man from the equation with their tactics?

With the facts stated above by the UB's, and the barbaric treatment witnessed and discussed at length by numerous Rangers fans I'm struggling to conclude anything else. Something stinks about the whole episode.
That's KerryFail levels of paranoia

There are numerous stories of the Germans having the same issues. My mate posted pics on FB earlier with the Germans, toilets full of Rangers and Frankfurt fans together all trying to get water out of the sinks in the toilets.

There are numerous stories of the Germans having the same issues. My mate posted pics on FB earlier with the Germans, toilets full of Rangers and Frankfurt fans together all trying to get water out of the sinks in the toilets.
Yes, I understand about the water. I was thinking more of the displays and flags. But like I said I'm probably just paranoid.

Here's a whack job conspiracy I've thought of that wouldn't go amiss from the other side of Glasgows River. But here me out, even though excuses are for losers.

What if it was widely acknowledged (and it was) that our 12th man was pivotal to the players. What if you covertly did bit by bit, to infrastructurely make the Scottish teams experience different than their German counterparts? What else could be the reason of how a modest UB tifo fight get approval but a fucking 7 truck convoy sent up EF.

The club can't stay silent on this. It's further evidence of one rule for the Germans and one rule for rangers. Not acceptable.
The club have complained to UEFA as confirmed in Kicker magazine.
As for the UB what a shit show , these lads spend good money and time on these things and have been brilliant during the run. To be treated like this is a right kick in the balls.

Theirs were plastic apparently.
Pretty soft plastic, too. Honestly using bamboo is a real rookie mistake. Don't give the f*cks a golden opportunity.
I didn't get anything more than a mouthful to drink until Malaga airport at 4 in the morning, so please forgive me if this sounds a little angry, but the Frankfurt corteo was suddenly stopped by mounted police some distance before its agreed endpoint (I wasn't on it - this bit is hearsay), and there was an - abandoned - attempt by the stewards to intervene with the Frankfurt tifo because it covered over the UEFA advertising (an objection we've heard before, so a calculated risk there).
We had stuff stolen from us just as much as you did, too. Obviously whoever smuggles flares (if it isn't a bought off steward bringing them in beforehand; wouldn't surprise me) knows it's not a permitted item and doesn't carry them in a manbag so that's a bit of an absurd point to make.
Absolutely huge police and steward presence blocking all the exits in the lower part of our end (and access to toilet water), visibly larger than on the other side, after a piece of fence collapsed and someone broke his leg.

I firmly believe the police had been prepped that there would be lots of fan trouble and were all psyched up to baton Gers and Frankfurters indiscriminately in the streets of Sevilla and were basically seeking revenge for the lack of exercise.

A shitshow and no surprise they got shafted by everyone but surely it was obvious that hundreds of bamboo canes weren’t going to make it into a UEFA organised final?

Can't see it happening, but the club should be asking for an explanation from whomever they originally received approval from.
Agreed and how much contact did our SLO have ? and our much heralded so called security team that appear to have done the square root of %^*& all to ensure our welfare and equal treatment.

Whilst I agree that a TIFO would have been visually fantastic, the profile of our fans in attendance would not have responded any different.

The club fucked up spectacularly in the distribution of tickets and possibly cost us the trophy.

Frankfurt fans and club worked together to create the best possible atmosphere to win the trophy.

Our club directors and management decided to reward sponsors, players families, club officials and hangers on to the detriment of ordinary fans that it cost the club financially more than they got if you added up all the piddling sponsorship money. over the season.

This was an absolutely disgraceful decision and heads should roll but they won't. We risked about 20m in revenue to keep an overall few million£ sponsors happy.

I thought the Bisgrove appointment good initially, but it seems his countless trivial sponsorship deals have cost us big time. If he had secured one big deal we would not have been giving away thousands of tickets.
It didn’t affect the outcome.

Various brown envelopes were obviously the catalyst for this farce of a stadium being selected for a major showpiece final. The Spanish Police didn’t need any inducement to be absolute kunts.

Obviously still hurting from 72 and possibly the battle of Trafalgar.

I feel Rangers could have done more with this.

You just get the feeling the club couldn’t be arsed with having any sort of real fanbase in for the game.

Day trippers, employees and countless of the players families is ok though.
The Germans were totally organised, when they scored they had a PR man booming over the microphone, you're not telling me to get access it wasn't pre-arranged through their club?

As an aside I'm not a fan of the scripted fan groups, their fan group were like a North Korean production showing hand signals to each other for what song was next. Did it make a difference? most probably.

Obviously the extensive Security Team we took over to the game were lying pissed in corporate ?

No Beam Back to Ibrox because they had to be in Seville - yet when needed they are posted missing ??

Sorry but simply confirms the contempt the Board have for the fans

Give us your money - sit down - shut up

ZERO concern or support for the people who are the reason Rangers exist

I’m hoping some of the materials can be used for todays game. Clearly the full display won’t be able to be used but I bet it cost a few quid and would be a shame to see it binned.

A Frankfurt fan who seems to be in the know confirmed this as the reason of their rippijg up of UEFA banners when we were chatting in the hotel after the long walk back.
They were as pissed as we were with the stadium conditions. They also had no access to water and had fans passed out due to dehydration.
That’s rubbish they had white tarpaulin over the front of the stands , the security came in and started to remove it by ripping it off, the fans tried to stop the eventually doing so

The security damaged the display so the fans ripped down the uefa display as the security were called off before it got ugly

After Osasuna I vowed I wouldn’t return to Spain to watch a football match. Fuckin animals of a police force who should be up in court for some of their actions.

They seemed to have no problems with the Germans flags on canes or stick. Sinister but not unexpected fro the fascist scum that is Spanish police

Back