Union Bears - Trophy Day March Organised - OP Updated With New Information

Maybe they could state if they intend to give bears time to get there after the match before heading off. No point trying to head through and they are already crossing the Clyde

Getting a view of the trophy would be absolutely incredible. Imagine the scenes! Doubt that will happen as I'm not heading to Ibrox until the main trophy celebrations are done

Something similar to what Ajax done would be ideal

Getting a view of the trophy would be absolutely incredible. Imagine the scenes! Doubt that will happen as I'm not heading to Ibrox until the main trophy celebrations are done

Something similar to what Ajax done would be ideal
Don't tell anyone but Gerrard is going to climb on top of a statue at George Sq and lift the trophy while singing the sash before crowd surfing. :shh:

I think the cops might actually suggest it would be in the interest of public order to open the pubs on Saturday ( instead of 48hrs later ) . This will for their point of view limit the amount of people on the streets . Clearly they won’t stop us so they would be better trying to accommodate us

What do we reckon age wise for this? My two really want to go but I'm apprehensive. They are 5 and 8 and my heart is telling me to take them up and let them experience it but my head is telling me it's a daft idea...

Thoughts?

What do we reckon age wise for this? My two really want to go but I'm apprehensive. They are 5 and 8 and my heart is telling me to take them up and let them experience it but my head is telling me it's a daft idea...

Thoughts?
Nothing wrong with going but would probably hang back and not be right in the mix of things.

Was at Ibrox when we welcomed the team and there was a ton of smoke bombs, flares, bangers and fireworks all in quite a concentrated area. A remember seeing a young lad who looked as if he wanted out of it.

Would hang back and watch from a distance if you’re taking younger kids unless they love all that.

If the authorities had any sense they would arrange a small open top bus parade around Govan with a set route to spread the fans out and keep us all away from George square but there all idiots
It's what I've been hoping for all along

The question was more around the absolute (undeserved) shit show the last time from the media and politicians around the title celebrations. With the March being publicised will the scum at SFA try to change the details on the say so of nippy to try to try stop the gatherings.

Might just be a tin foil hat needed but we have no friends between the authorities

Back