Union Bears - Trophy Day March Organised - OP Updated With New Information

Heard from a neighbour who is not one to bullshit who says that there is an ongoing disput between Council and Police. Apparently council want to erect barrires around the Square and police view is it would be dangerous. Final decisión at.meeting tomorrow.

Heard from a neighbour who is not one to bullshit who says that there is an ongoing disput between Council and Police. Apparently council want to erect barrires around the Square and police view is it would be dangerous. Final decisión at.meeting tomorrow.
Dont believe it for one second but if they block george square we take buchanan street. Upto them.

It would be extremely foolish for police scotland to get heavy handed. There's people travelling from a lot of countries to be there. Wonder if the cops will bow to the snp demands

I could believe it. PS will want to police the march and the square then hope to disband it later without incident. GCC want it to kick off

I could believe it. PS will want to police the march and the square then hope to disband it later without incident. GCC want it to kick off
Exactly . This is going to be a case of will the police handle this the way they know they should and did the last time with virtually no incident bar a few drunks lifted at the end , or do they do the bidding of the SNP and Glasgow council and make this into something it isn’t ? Pressure is being applied to them and it really is a scandal .

Riddle me this if they had got “ ra 10” would we be in a similar position of seeing them subjected to this kind of scrutiny , or would we see the city thrown open to them and allowed to run free and do what they want ? ( including dancing on police vans circa 2017 ) .

Answers on a postcard

Come on over to my place
Hey, girl, we're having a party
We'll be swinging, dancing and singing
Baby, come on over tonight

Now you don't need the address
To find out where we'll be
Cause you can't help hearing the music
Halfway down the street

So, baby, come on over to my place
Come on, we're having a party
We'll be swinging, dancing and singing
Baby, come on over tonight

wee heads up for anyone interested in the Cambuslang area and Saturday morning. local bears are planning a convoy through the local streets of cambuslang .get your cars .vans .bikes whatever bedecked in our colours. everybody welcome.meet NEW ROAD AT 9.55 MOVE OFF 10 AM .....LETS DO THIS BEARS .even just to cheers the bears .it will be a sight for the young and old
Haha I knew cambuslang would end up doing something like this :)) tempting but think the Ibrox lure is too much for me. Great idea though , mon the Cambie Gers massiveB-D

Looks like we're gonna have to have our own shark barricade optics of the Square in the media following day :))

I don’t think people appreciate what the likely turnout is going to be on Saturday. Our whole support has longed for this day for a decade! We’ve been to the absolute lowest of the low as a support and we’ve smashed our way back to the top. How any sensible person thinks they can convince people not to go out and celebrate one of the most emotional days we’ll ever have as a support is beyond me.

I think Celebration 55 is going to be one to remember!

:D

Last edited:
Who said wa
Aye mate the Polis are going to wade into tens of thousands of us.

What planet do some people live on?
Who said wade in , it's no a square go mate they will lift anybody in blue for the least wee thing with your comment I think mars

I just think
I reckon the Police will be the same as last time.

They will close in on folk from 9pm/10pm ish.

No chance are they doing fuuck all before that - unless your acting the twat.
I just think they will use any excuse at all to lift you the most minor of offences & your lifted .

Who said wa
Who said wade in , it's no a square go mate they will lift anybody in blue for the least wee thing with your comment I think mars
They’d need to wade into the crowd to lift someone and people wouldn’t take it lying down. Use your head.

I just think
I just think they will use any excuse at all to lift you the most minor of offences & your lifted .
Nonsense.

If they are arresting people then it ends up less cops in the street and that’s something they don’t want.

Expect lots of video footage being taken and any arrests being made at a later date if needed.

Unless it’s serious criminal activity obv.

It would be extremely foolish for police scotland to get heavy handed. There's people travelling from a lot of countries to be there. Wonder if the cops will bow to the snp demands
They will. Ive got absolutely no doubts about it. Police Scotland are now simply the a state controlled force.

So, the SNP condemned the police behaviour towards females protesting in London last month but, would be alright with the police behaving in the exact same manner towards Rangers fans! I think We should call their bluff and don't do what they expect. Any march should be blocks of 6 people walking to George square and then once there, stand in groups of 6 so they can't say a thing at all!..

FILM EVERYTHING and wear a mask....

WE should be smarter than them and play them at their own game....

wee heads up for anyone interested in the Cambuslang area and Saturday morning. local bears are planning a convoy through the local streets of cambuslang .get your cars .vans .bikes whatever bedecked in our colours. everybody welcome.meet NEW ROAD AT 9.55 MOVE OFF 10 AM .....LETS DO THIS BEARS .even just to cheers the bears .it will be a sight for the young and old
Anything ike this in Glasgow West end anyone?

Could believe, well just take somewhere else more difficult to police so fire in gcc.

Won't be able to sign letters for tears and snotters!

They will. Ive got absolutely no doubts about it. Police Scotland are now simply the a state controlled force.
They wont they never the last time and won’t this time either it will be containing everyone as best as they can and watch from the sidelines, they were spot on the last time and trust me I have no time for police Scotland it would be foolish for them as it could spark disorder on a big scale.

Letch the Dentist bumping his gums last night saying that infection rate in Glasgow is rising and telling people not to gather

Funny he’s said phuck all about any other demo or fan gatherings since well the last time we celebrated on 6th and 7th March

The SNP are anti Rangers same as GCC

They want trouble and the police if they start lifting people will need to answer why they changed their tactics from March when they said they handled the situation as per their protocols for dealing with large crowds

Chief Constable and PS need to realise this is a democracy and people can meet up, where masks and socially distanced

They would need to ask why they policed the BLM protests differently if they do try measures to cut off George Square as there are commercial premises that will be asking why their trade is affected if the GCC (Scot Govt / SNP) force PS to cause bother by heavy handed police tactics

GCC and PS are not above the law.

Hum Ma Bawz should be asked why he didn’t tell any Palestine demos not to gathering in large groups

I will want to see the minutes of this meeting and see who is pushing for it.

A
Everybody going to George Sq should take a bin bag with them & tidy up as we go. I'm bringing some along.
And if the scum council haven’t moved the benches what a slap in the face it would be for the cunts if we did so they didn’t get broken.

Back