Union Bears - Trophy Day March Organised - OP Updated With New Information

Union Jack jester top hat just arrived today. I'll be there with bells on - literally.

813-EADBA-F6-F1-4-EBF-93-CC-63-DC998-B21-AF.jpg

Is the smart decision to watch the trophy presentation at home(Paisley), then head to George Square? As I assume the UB will have reached there by then

Is the smart decision to watch the trophy presentation at home(Paisley), then head to George Square? As I assume the UB will have reached there by then
If I miss it I’m just jumping on the Subway from Ibrox to Buchanan Street.

Police can’t do you if you’re in a group of 6 or less with masks on. Because I know the police were on the trains last time.

Anyone know what time the march will be leaving?

Want to join it but don't want to miss seeing the trophy so was planning on watching it on TV then heading to Ibrox. Doubt I'll get there in time so will just head to George Sq if not.

Not been too bothered all season but it's a shame it won't be a full house to see it.

Want to join it but don't want to miss seeing the trophy so was planning on watching it on TV then heading to Ibrox. Doubt I'll get there in time so will just head to George Sq if not.

Not been too bothered all season but it's a shame it won't be a full house to see it.
Folk will be there from the FT whistle.

You could always tape the presentation and watch at your leisure.

Although, I understand some folk don’t want to miss it after waiting so long.

Personally, I’ll watch the game then head to Ibrox. I’ll record the presentation and watch it repeatedly, when I’m not rushing about for the title party.

Just taking a punt here but probably about half an hour after the trophy is lifted.

Agree with earlier poster. Stick a boydy mask on, and watch out for our fellow bears. The snatsi stormtroopers will be looking for easy meat. Bastards.

Struggled to sleep last night. Going to have to go for a big run today and zap myself. I can't wait for this tomorrow. The cargo has been purchased and will be in the rucksack early doors tomorrow with some ice packs. Down to Ibrox for them lifting it and March on. Be great if there is a MASSIVE turn out, which I'm confident there will be. Stay safe and sensible Bears.

I assume the March won’t leave for a good while after the trophy lift . Surely the UB want as many as possible . Would be daft not to allow folk time to get to Ibrox after it . Could be 10k strong if they just wait .

I assume the March won’t leave for a good while after the trophy lift . Surely the UB want as many as possible . Would be daft not to allow folk time to get to Ibrox after it . Could be 10k strong if they just wait .
I'm hoping this is the case, possibly being cagey with the time so as to not make any attempts to scupper the day easy on the "authorities" ?

That's what I'm hoping, I'm leaving from dalmuir after the trophys lifted.

Cannot wait heading down from killie unsure to go to Ibrox or just Gerrard square. Need to work till 4 so my luck no cunts there at Ibrox anymore and already on route

Back