Union Bears - Trophy Day March Organised - OP Updated With New Information

185839075_3927699283933847_509200553601428754_n.jpg

Thats the cargo bought or at least some of it. 10 cans of Tennent's, 2 halves of vodka (Coke bottles to be bought tomorrow), and Blue Raspberry MD.

What is everyone bringing?

No they want this to go ahead it gives us more bad press , mark my word the police will be heavy handed & it will end in a riot nothing surer if the authorities wanted a trouble free day they would've organised us to go to bellahouston Park.
Bellahouston would be a terrible venue. Zero atmosphere and not much of a walk from Ibrox.

Think there may be an operation tango going about by the way, just got a text. Don’t want to post it in case it’s genuine, but has anyone else received quite a length text RE tomorrow?

Edit: think it’s genuine.

Edit: seems it is.
Do share.

If they done that it genuinely just causes aggro & will cause thousands of Rangers fans to spill on to the roads/roundabouts.

Wouldn’t be wise as will 100% end in them getting pushed out the way.

Their tactics last time were successful, they’re asking for it if they change them.
Politics coming into play after the outcry in March.

It’s just stupidity from them now everyone will be on the roads backing up through the roundabouts towards the wee club and same the other end causing traffic problems , also give idiots a chance to shout at police and increase the chance of trouble happening

I’ll my only concern with the WhatsApp is missing the title lift because the signal is shite . But also don’t want to miss the March so dunno what to do

Back