Union bears ..zombie nation

Not a bashing in any way of UB but does the coordinator watch the game? We needed rousing songs at times today and they were lacking in that dept and actually killed the atmosphere thankfully the east stand took over.

Not a bashing in any way of UB but does the coordinator watch the game? We needed rousing songs at times today and they were lacking in that dept and actually killed the atmosphere thankfully the east stand took over.
The word is “capo” (Comes from Italian as the first Ultras originated there), the capo’s role within an Ultras group is to continuously encourage and direct the support to sing whatever chant is being sung at that specific moment.

They help ensure the support keep in sync with the drummers to maximise the amount of atmosphere created.

Thought the song choice today wasn’t bad at all, it was Livi away after all and sometimes you get people who do not participate.

The worse song for killing any atmosphere has to be that Courtroom number. Its a dirge.

Brilliant song, couldn’t care less what Celtic fans use it for.

There are Tims on twitter crying theft
haha.jpg

Our tickets were row AA today, literally the front seats next to the UB.

"Woke up one morning and the banner was gone,
Ooh we, chirpy chirpy cheep cheep"
Is that what they were singing? I was trying to listen to see if it was chapel but I couldn’t make it out.

Does anyone have a good video of the new UB song, that’s just a simple ‘Glasgow [pause] Rangers’? I think it’s based off an Ajax version

Missing some of the belters from
Last year like super trooper. Hopefully they keep this and change the names.

Fun fact - Zombie Nation is actually the name of the guys who did the track. The track is actually called Kernkraft 400. And the original mix sounds nothing like the version we all know.

I heard the Derrys Walls to Amazing Grace on Sat , needs slowed down a touch , but outstanding effort so difficult to go the beat in most songs then , take it so slow for DW , As for UB there is no one better in Britain , but need me as the Capo for that version of Derrys Walls :D .

Back