Union Bears

I fully back the UB in their move and i hope the club start looking after them. I’ve already said the place is shite without them

.... BUT... 1-0 down to Aberdeen after 3 minutes of a cup quarter final isn’t the place to spit your dummy.

they didn't cause the defeat
but time & place

IMO - back to the team to the hilt on tuesday - hold the protest on saturday & highlight the contrast

Those that dislike the UB is an eye opener as to the sheer number of absolute numpties we have on match days.

Those that hate them are the same ones that spend 90 minutes talking pish to wee Dave beside them, moan like feck and then most probably piss off with the subway loyal

Give me our away support over the moaning faced lot at Ibrox

Those that dislike the UB is an eye opener as to the sheer number of absolute numpties we have on match days.

Those that hate them are the same ones that spend 90 minutes talking pish to wee Dave beside them, moan like feck and then most probably piss off with the subway loyal

There’s some amount on streaming sites on Facebook also that would suggest they don’t attend Ibrox

They should be put in CF3, front and centre behind the goal and the full CF made safe standing. We are the only club in the world who tuck the only ones in the whole stadium who create and atmosphere and displays and stick them out the way in the corner.

Green Brigade location at Celtic Park is on the camera facing stand with safe standing.

Compare and contrast. Absolute joke.

At least try and do something right Rangers, we've got until May to actually make the fans happy be doing something positive now that the on the field business is done until pre-season.

But this is what people are missing, the other 48k aren't going to start singing even if the UBs are loud and singing.

It is what it is and it is the way it is, but lets not pretend the atmosphere will suddenly change because it won't, it will make no difference to the rest of the crowd becoming involved.
Which is why a bigger section is required. To allow those around the stadium who want to sing be part of it.

T

Unfortunately their are not many 50k seater stadiums in the SPFL that could accommodate our fantastic support, also a lot of us (me included) refuse to go to away games and put money into other clubs coffers. having a go at the home fans who contribute a lot of cash to the club is not the way to win support for your argument.
And just to keep the record straight I have always supported the UB, just not last Tuesday where I consider they did their cause more harm than good.

Reactions: WBD
How were the UB's dicating last night? They asked the few non members in the BF1 section not to sing for the first half. They done that to put the onus on the other 48k bears around the rest of the stadium to create an atmosphere. It shouldnt have been too hard for the 48k given the scale of the game.

By feck they were absolutely 100% right as just about every other bear in the stadium could not muster a single song for the full 45 minutes. That indicates they were 100% bang on with regards the purpose of the protest. Regardless is you agree or disagree with them It highlighted exactly what they are claiming. "If you want an atmosphere at Ibrox then take them seriously and listen to their requests"

The toilet roll stunt was obviously organised before the game - no one considered what if we are getting beat. Too late to change what they had planned. Had we been ahead it would have been hailed as brilliant.

By your own admission the Ibrox atmosphere has long been pish and hyper critical. Sorry to say mate but it's guys exactly like you who have created and with your whining on this thread will see it continue long into the future.

What makes you so sure a move from BF1 to BF3 would make no difference? In BF1 they can only expand one way - In BF3 they can expand both to BF2 & BF4 - A larger presence - more noise & more colour seems pretty simple to me.

Anyone who wants to improve the atmosphere needs to back these kids - Anything less with see the matchday experience get even worse than last nights shite.

One other point - These kids stayed till the very end last night. 30k+ others were well on their way home when the final whistle went.;)
Utter garbage the UB area was just as empty as rest of the stadium at the final whistle
They move. It's for the betterment of the stadium atmosphere

you really talk some pish.

The Copeland nutter tried to start songs in the 90s.. not once did the Copeland ever join in. Like today.. rangers didnt like him I sat in the govan great from 87- till 94 it was a retirement home up there . Ffs rangers used to give out padded seat covers .. I always remember the EE singing can you hear the Copeland sing... .. then can you see the govan move...
Look all over Europe.. they have large sections for the younger generation to congregate and start the noise.. at Ibrox guys have say n the same seat so long they dont want change.. ..
Pay there money moan n groan n a big percentage %^*& off around 75-80 min mark..
We need to embrace the younger generation at Ibrox if we dont there is 1million things for them to do away from football... unlike generations before them...

FOOTBALL WITHOUT FANS IS NOTHING
Never knew this, copland nutter was drummed into our folklore its someone you would want to be beside in the terraces.....why did the club take a disliking to him?[/QUOTE]
Players and fans loved him authorities seen him a nuisance, was great being in cf5 in the nineties but Murray wanted “customers” to remain seated. I think this attitude still prevails with the police.

Not one of them had the thought to photo/video the police action, could be they all forgot their phones that day.

He is correct, especially away games where all Rangers fans are treated like criminals.

You just have to see the attention they get from the cops at Ibrox to see it.

Pure fantasy. The police issue that you are talking about was off the back of around 10 court cases against Rangers fans, all of which were thrown out of court by the PF. Maybe that evidence isn't good enough for you though.

Incredible that total lies can be peddled on here.

It wasn't. Are you talking about the Annan game??

My opinion regarding the UB going in the huff is that they have shot themselves in the foot. The club have decide not to go with safe standing probably for financial reasons but also not to upset other fans by moving them. Where do the UB go from here? They will be waiting a very long time if they believe the club will come back to them, the club have no reason to. If they continue with the no singing policy, they’ll wither and die.
As the songs/words that the club don’t like always start from the UB section, the club will be happy with the silence from them.

Back