Union Flags Across Scotland

Plenty of Union flags on display when I was holidaying in Dumfries-shire last week.
I was up near Gate of Fleet last October.Im English,from the Midlands.

It's one of the reasons Iv gone to that area over the years .Seems a lack of SNP loons in that wonderful area

I
Anybody says this to you, ask them if the people who were in Bergen Belsen see it as a butchers apron.

Honestly, these cretins are thick as f**k.
Like reading your posts mate.

I think we come from the same background in political views.

Keep posting ,it always cheers me up knowing there are other people who,like myself can see through this Nationalistic/ woke left crap Fest.

I bet none of them turned a grant or furlough down!

Lanark main street had one on every lamppost. Plenty in Lesmahagow, Kirkmuirhill and Blackwood too :cool:

Dumfries and Galloway will always be British
It's fabulous mate.If I ever wanted to live in Scotland it would be my place to go.

Similar to the lakes in many ways .I noticed how many English worked in the shops up there .And not a bit of snideyness was on display anywhere.
Kirkcudbright is lovely

I

Like reading your posts mate.

I think we come from the same background in political views.

Keep posting ,it always cheers me up knowing there are other people who,like myself can see through this Nationalistic/ woke left crap Fest.

I bet none of them turned a grant or furlough down!
Cheers mate. To be honest, the last few days have really got to me.

I'd really like to sit round a table with these clowns and I'm confident, I could tear them apart with ease.

Reactions: jtc
Has there ever been a developed, democratic country in the world where so many people hate their own National flag?.

It is fucking bizarre.

You’d think we live in a war torn society ala the Balkans in the 90s.

Fucking wee weirdos
I did the river tour in Paris many years ago. The boat was empty so we just sat next to the tour guide.
I remarked to her how wonderful it looked to see the national flag flying from every public building.
She asked me about the UK. I had to explain that it would be frowned upon by many.
She was shocked.

It's fabulous mate.If I ever wanted to live in Scotland it would be my place to go.

Similar to the lakes in many ways .I noticed how many English worked in the shops up there .And not a bit of snideyness was on display anywhere.
Kirkcudbright is lovely
Beautiful town I stay 2 miles from it , people always have been very friendly and welcoming

Reactions: jtc
Cheers mate. To be honest, the last few days have really got to me.

I'd really like to sit round a table with these clowns and I'm confident, I could tear them apart with ease.
A load of football fans getting pissed and being happy their team has won the league is not a big thing in the ' real world'.
A few arrests out of thousands of people is nothing either . People get pissed and arrested at wedding receptions but it don't hit the news .

Even Manchester was nothing really,not when the numbers are taken into account.

You have a government who have made parts of Scotland , Ulster without guns .It was a deliberate policy.

If I were them I'd be very careful after the English council results the other week.We have shown we don't want woke crap by voting Tory in mass numbers.The government usually get panned mid term In these elections.People down here have had enough of the anti British bile.

One day wee Nitler may end up in a position where she is screaming for a Indy ref and her fanatical loons will be screaming with her But the more moderate ones will see the UK / England doing ok and realise whatever she rants Boris ain't listening.

Only then will the choice be clear .

And she will lose .

I know some will say that's what the SNP want.To piss the English off enough to be happy with a separation.

I'm saying it will polarise what the government in London is doing compared to the Wendy house parliament in Scotland.

How any Rangers and Hearts fans can vote SNP is beyond me.

I know working class lads from labour backgrounds find it hard to vote Tory.I was one.Had to go down the UKIP/ BP route first but I'm just one of thousands in England who have turned .
Enough is enough .Your country comes first.There is only one party willing to be proud to be British .I voted for them

How people can't see the link to Irish Republicism is beyond me .

There are people in Scotland who scream ' natzi' at people in uniforms who have forgotten their very own grand parents and uncles fought to keep Britain free .

The irony of them demanding and getting free speech when the very people they champion were on the side( not all Cases) of a bloke called Adolf who wasn't much of a debater himself is breathtaking.
We have it here with the students/ woke elements.

Thankfully,in the Queen's speech it was outlined that free speech belongs to both sides .

Think about this,a lot of students DON'T pay their grants back.So we have paid for them to learn how to hate their country at university!

Absolutely mind boggling

Back