Unpopular bet here

Gutted for ICT. Now we’ll be stuck with either Scumdee or St Midden

Know it won’t go down well here but scumdee Utd win has just won me £162.

Just hope they get horsed in the final.
That money will do you no goodi suggest you take your stake back and donate the rest to Nash and his team

Right now I couldn't care who won me money... On the worst streak of my life. It's actually came to a point where my mate's will back the opposite of me if it's a one off team. Can't shake it and it's doing my tits in :D

I get that but perplexes me at the same time.
I know the history and understand the hatred but are we not allowed to think they will win a game of fitba?

Of course, we can think what we want.

But by placing a bet you were rooting for them to win - albeit for 90 minutes or so.

That's hardcore treachery!

judas-30-pieces-of-silver.jpg

Know it won’t go down well here but scumdee Utd win has just won me £162.

Just hope they get horsed in the final.

Still won't be touching any of yer bets wi a bargepole, or anyones bargepole for that matter.

Yeez are epic fail tipsters.

Hate to say if it is Hamilton v Scumdee Utd I’ll be glad to see the back of Hamilton.
Tonking them will be fun

My neighbour had a 6 league winners roll up.
D Utd not winning did him out of nearly £20k he said.

I told him he got what he deserved for betting on them and the scum to win the league.

Never let your heart rule your head when you’re gambling mate. Objectivity wins you cash.

Sensible as ever mate. I actually had a small bet on ICT the first leg, I thought it would be close and due to home advantage thought the might sneak it, but fancied Scumdee strongly tonight hence the bigger bet.

In the early 90s when the mentally challengeds were über pish I put an accumulator on with them to win. They played on the Sunday and yes, I was waiting on the khonts to win a few hundred quid, A LOT for me in those days. I vowed never again to bet on those bastards. What a quandary, do I want them to win and be a bit richer or lose and maintain sanity.

Back