Unwashed scum at Ibrox today

Video I saw shows it wasnt at Ibrox, paisley is where it was seemingly and doesnt show if it was today or not

WATP

He shouldn't be 'hurting'. There's a genuine pandemic and anyone going out when it isn't necessary is an absolute moron. Anyone advocating that more people should be joining those morons to act like a neddy 12 year old should be told to grow up.
Could say the same with your statement making fun of fellow Bears.

Stitched and down the social tomorrow for an incapacity benefit payout for a wee night in.Hope it hurts like a bastard.
UDJGYdO.gif

Pissing myself at this tweet. Daft tim tries to claim revenge for Helicopter Sunday, only to take it tight off Rangers fans even more. He ends up deleting the post such is the level of abuse.

"My day has come" hahahahahaha! 15 years he's been waiting to make that tweet only for it to backfire spectacularly.

How the %^*& has he still got that stupid hat :D

His day has come.... stuck in the house during a global pandemic whilst drinking a mini bottle of bubbly in a shitey flat :D

it’s in ferguslie in paisley, seen the video not sure what went on , old guy having a scuffle with him and whacked him on head few times, scum tunes playing in the back ground from a car..

Back