Unwashed scum at Ibrox today

EYJhL4HXsAg53Ya

This is what it is all about for these mentally challenged rats.

You only need to look at comments online. Everything is about hun tears, hun rage etc. Actually enjoying their own teams success is a distant second to getting it up us.

This is the result of ingrained inferiority complex and perpetual victimhood status that follows them from cradle to grave.

They are in their comfort zone when they are second and playing the victim and the sooner those days return the better.

God am I glad to be a bear.
IEqBaOX.jpg

Still the only show in town i see..

What these child rapers dont realise is they are admitting we are the standard, we are what they strive to be. Their first thought is us. Well done timmy, keep up the sterling work

Old enough to have suffered the mental torture of the 90s and will be trying to make up for it until the day the filthy cûnt dies.

They are desperate for this last decade to have the same impact on us as the 90s did on them but the reality is it doesn’t even come close.

That's exactly it. They can't even enjoy their success.

That’s why we need to fight them getting the title in the courts.

Imaging how sweet their tears would be if the courts granted an injunction to allow us to appeal the the ECAS, and in the meantime UEFA said on the 25th that any leagues that haven’t decided yet must use coefficient to decide CL participants. They would go apoplectic...
If you are waiting on UEFA doing something, I'd advise you start topping up your pension.

They are the godfathers of corruption.

There are certainly a large percentage of them that seem to hate us, and everything associated with us, more than they love their own club

Leave them alone folks. They deserve the title for all their hard work bribing referees, their assistants, other clubs' chairmen and the media. And to do it when thousands are dying, fantastic achievement.

To the obsessed looking in, it does feel great to wake up in the morning and your first thought is RANGERS doesn't it .

I can remember there was a video posted on here of a big group of them doing the huddle outside Ibrox after they won the Scottish cup final against Motherwell in 2011.

This was the year we had won our 3rd consecutive league title and their first thought was to go celebrate outside our Stadium thinking we would care. It was so tragic yet hilarious.

They really are a bunch of turbo weirdos!

Look at the dates on that flag

2012 - Rangers in administration
2020 - Football shut down during global health pandemic in which hundreds of thousands of people die

They are deluding themselves that it's the same as when we skelped them in the 90s

This is what it is all about for these mentally challenged rats.

You only need to look at comments online. Everything is about hun tears, hun rage etc. Actually enjoying their own teams success is a distant second to getting it up us.

This is the result of ingrained inferiority complex and perpetual victimhood status that follows them from cradle to grave.

They are in their comfort zone when they are second and playing the victim and the sooner those days return the better.

God am I glad to be a bear.

Regarding this 'hun' thing that they seem to love.

We sang about them being huns many years ago, on a regular basis and telling them to 'go home'. This crap has now done a 180 degree turn over the years. THEY were always known as the huns.

Imagine a co-ordinated fan rendition of "go home ya huns" the next time we play them at Ibrox and then keep it. That would certainly confuse more than a few.

GO HOME YA HUNS (The famine is over)

Regarding this 'hun' thing that they seem to love.

We sang about them being huns many years ago, on a regular basis and telling them to 'go home'. This crap has now done a 180 degree turn over the years. THEY were always known as the huns.

Imagine a co-ordinated fan rendition of "go home ya huns" the next time we play them at Ibrox and then keep it. That would certainly confuse more than a few.

GO HOME YA HUNS (The famine is over)
Every home game against them, I shout Hun bastards at them coz that's what they are

Back