Unwashed scum at Ibrox today

Hahahaha how pathetic do you have to be? Grown adults as well, not even a couple of teenagers.

Omg should be thoroughly embarrassed of themselves for that.

Absolutely pathetic. This is mindset of the rank and file dhim, not basking in “success” but the first thought is “how can we get it right up ra hunz!”

Truly a special breed, as was said on another thread if only their tatties hadn’t went bad then we’d have been spared them.

Last edited:
How low on the ’to do’ list would go to the San Giro and get pictures of you and a mate holding a Rangers flag? These people are absolutely mental in fact there are saner people in institutions!
Proof of the need to cleanse humanity’a genetic pool.

What a pathetic bunch of losers in life these cretins truly are.

Sad obsessive individuals with nothing in between their ears.

This isn't about us, it's about them. They're trying way too hard to try to justify to themselves that this is a legitimate run of titles.

This will be Neil Lennon's fifth title win as Celtic manager and amazingly he's STILL not won a single title from start to finish without extraordinary external circumstances. Admin and 10 point deduction, two while we weren't there, one finishing Brenda's title and now a corona title.

Get rid of the compliance officer bullshit and agree to leave referees alone and not accuse them of bigotry or anti Irish racism if something doesn't go your way, and then maybe I might actually respect a title win.

Last edited:
Never in all my years after winning something have I thought ‘Let’s go to another teams ground like a sneakie fecker I pretend I’m a hard man while wearing lycra’

Winners do not do this, then again winners actually win stuff and are not given it.

Reactions: VMS
In Walters last year we won three and before we capitulated under Ally and then sent down the divisions we had the beating of them. It took us being sent down to the third division before they could start their run of winning leagues. They have no shame and take more joy in “getting it up eh huns” than they do of celebrating their own achievements*.

Their obsession on all things Rangers is beyond creepy, l mean if role's were reversed l'd never think of doing that, same with their football sites, etc, l'd never do that either, they truly are a strange breed indeed.

Never in all my years after winning something have I thought ‘Let’s go to another teams ground like a sneakie fecker I pretend I’m a hard man while wearing lycra’
That's the difference mate these fckers have won fck all,won and been gifted quite different

what is it with that lot that they only live to hate us.and that area up there is full of the mutants too.
one cup final day we came in from the ham dump after the game prob late 90s but didn't involve them.
I jumped out of the taxi at the shop beside the wee rangers store on the copland road and the lads went on down to the hotel (dump :)) )
came out of the shop to walk down and up pulls a car with 3 mutants shouting the usual.drove my boot in the drivers door .guy shouting hey this is me da s car as i grabbed him through the window and he speed of and had to let go .
to this day I ve no idea why they didn't get out and trounce me tbh and I had bruised toes for a week .
wonder if he ever fixed his dad's car:D

Reactions: SSR
Back