Unwashed scum at Ibrox today

Brick_Top

Official Ticketer

This is what it is all about for these mentally challenged rats.

You only need to look at comments online. Everything is about hun tears, hun rage etc. Actually enjoying their own teams success is a distant second to getting it up us.

This is the result of ingrained inferiority complex and perpetual victimhood status that follows them from cradle to grave.

They are in their comfort zone when they are second and playing the victim and the sooner those days return the better.

God am I glad to be a bear.

It’s not a big deal, makes them look sadder than us that the first place they go to celebrate a ‘title’ is Ibrox. What a pathetic mindset.

That said, when we win 55, I fully expect, no I demand, that Gerrard plant a massive Rangers flag in the Paedodome centre circle in the next OF game, just like Souness did in Turkey.

You’d expect that kind of shite from kids. The prick on the left looks 50+ ffs.

Old enough to have suffered the mental torture of the 90s and will be trying to make up for it until the day the filthy cûnt dies.

They are desperate for this last decade to have the same impact on us as the 90s did on them but the reality is it doesn’t even come close.

I only know one mentally challenged, meet him regularly on holiday with a bunch of other “good” guys, but I’ve now blocked him on FB and he can GTF if I manage to travel again this year. He spends half his life dredging up companies house, Rangers accounts etc to “prove, we are a new club, so I’ve told him to GTF. Strangely the other guys I meet up with aren’t that keen on him, and none of them are filth supporters.

Dominik Diamond's 1st act the day after they stopped us from doing 10 in a row was to go to Ibrox to get his pic taken wearing the paedo top. A few years later he shat it from getting nailed to a cross to show his devotion to his faith. The point being is that they love playing the big I am but when it goes south they shit it everytime.

That’s why we need to fight them getting the title in the courts.

Imaging how sweet their tears would be if the courts granted an injunction to allow us to appeal the the ECAS, and in the meantime UEFA said on the 25th that any leagues that haven’t decided yet must use coefficient to decide CL participants. They would go apoplectic...

These tadgers are only there on a windup. Am I offended and upset? Ummm no. Laughing at them would be more accurate.

Two grown men think it’s a geg to go down to Ibrox with a Tim rag. What a jolly jape Declan and Liam, well done.

E51987C9-9D89-449A-A8BE-0ECCA02518D7.gif

Back