Up to (approx) 12,000 allowed into Hampden for the Euros

It has to be welcomed as a pre-cursor for fans getting back next season.
Sadly I fear the reason has already been hit on. This is for political gain, nothing else. Should the SNP get re-elected we’ll be waiting a long time to get back into Ibrox.

Glad it's been given the go ahead.

But surely this now asks the question, Can we now hold test events on the last day of the season and Scottish Cup games at Hampden?

Surely the onus is on Rangers to drive that option hard, especially as the last day of the season is the same weekend as the lifting of the outside event ban.

So the snp are willing to feck the covid rules then to get votes and appease their supporters.
Wonder who the new outbreak of covid will be blamed on. It could happen.

If there is another "outbreak" its going to be limited considering half the population have been vaccinated and many others have already had the virus.

Incidentally, if they impose vaccine passports on football matches I suspect and hope crowds would be down 75% in protest.
Seriously? Do you think anyone will boycott watching Rangers to make a lunatic point?
We bought seasons tickets have been unable to see a single match this season, now you expect us to do so agaiin, then boycott Rangers matches.
Crazy stuff.

12k fans in the shittest stadium in Glasgow.

What an atmosphere that’ll be.
Agreed. It will be shit.

No sense of occasion. No spectacle.

12,000 rattling about like a Sheep v Motherwell cup semi type scenario.

I really can't be arsed with these Euro's. Scotland in them makes it even worse imo.

Seriously? Do you think anyone will boycott watching Rangers to make a lunatic point?
We bought seasons tickets have been unable to see a single match this season, now you expect us to do so agaiin, then boycott Rangers matches.
Crazy stuff.
It would be lunacy and crazy to agree with domestic vaccine passports imo. You've made your mind up though.

What is your concern with domestic vaccine passports rossgers?
That's been well covered in the covid thread. Not necessary, not proportionate and discriminatory.
Given the state of the pandemic in this country a ticket should be enough to get us all into Ibrox by May nevermind 25% in July with strings.

That's been well covered in the covid thread. Not necessary, not proportionate and discriminatory.
Given the state of the pandemic in this country a ticket should be enough to get us all into Ibrox by May nevermind 25% in July with strings.
I agree there shouldn't be any strings attached to getting back into Ibrox by May. COVID-19 numbers are dropping off a cliff.

I have to ask why you think vaccine passports would be discriminatory?

I agree there shouldn't be any strings attached to getting back into Ibrox by May. COVID-19 numbers are dropping off a cliff.

I have to ask why you think vaccine passports would be discriminatory?
Anyone who can't or won't take a vaccine doesn't get in. Vaccines aren't mandatory.

Anyone who can't or won't take a vaccine doesn't get in. Vaccines aren't mandatory.
That's not the whole story though. Anyone in that group would also be allowed in if they tested negative or have had COVID-19 in the preceding 6 months.

There will be a full house for the world snooker final in may, an indoor event at capacity

Yet we cant even half fill a fuckin football stadium, it's infuriating

Back