Up to (approx) 12,000 allowed into Hampden for the Euros

Semi finals and the final of the Scottish cup j expect will be used as test events. Look out for circa 8000 at these ties IMO.

That fraud Sturgeon was on the verge of banning football a few weeks back. Rangers fans celebrating almost pushed her over the edge. Three weeks we kept hearing about it whilst police cars were being set on fire down south. In their eyes we were the real villians.
Someone slapped her head and informed her about the Euros, Hampden and what it meant to Scotland, Q the turnaround.
I f.ucking hate her with a burning passion.

I’ve got a ticket got the Croatia game so wonder how they’ll decide, there was talk they’d redo all the ticketing.

I've got tickets for all 3 group games, not expecting these tickets to be valid however.

Imagine they'll do supporters clubs or local ballot to minimise travel.

This could happen. Other countries will offer a lot more
FAI in Dublin have said no fans and now risk having the games moved to another country. This is where the SFA should be speaking to Rangers and the Tims to offer up the stadia for the games Dublin should have had.

Glad it's been given the go ahead.

But surely this now asks the question, Can we now hold test events on the last day of the season and Scottish Cup games at Hampden?

And sturgeon was saying yesterday she was planning to attend, nothing like wasting a seat on her
Someone who has been at pain to say that she doesn't like football.

12,000 is a joke when the vast, vast majority of vulnerable adults will be fully vaccinated by then.

It’s a joke, 12,000 fans when likelihood is vaccine numbers are greater and deaths probably non existent by then

Must be looking at least 50% by start of next season. 100% if no spike in hospitalisation of football fans.

Incidentally, if they impose vaccine passports on football matches I suspect and hope crowds would be down 75% in protest.
If they said you could have 50% capacity in August but increase it to 75% if people had vaccine passports, I would go for it.

Call me cynical but this lands just 4 weeks before Election Day. I’d bet my f**king mortgage a “new variant” or a “surge” will stop any fans getting to this

So why not allow the same for trophy day
If UEFA didn't get an answer by tomorrow, the chances are that the Hampden games would be moved to Wembley and Nippy would lose face.

ll of a sudden, the Covid risk for the Euro's is not a concern, but it is still a concern for Domestic matches.

In the same way that it knows whether or not you are having a meal with your drink in a pub, knows if you are standing or seated and only enters pubs after 10pm, Covid is very clever and knows what football tournament is taking place before it attacks.

That fraud Sturgeon was on the verge of banning football a few weeks back. Rangers fans celebrating almost pushed her over the edge. Three weeks we kept hearing about it whilst police cars were being set on fire down south. In their eyes we were the real villians.
Someone slapped her head and informed her about the Euros, Hampden and what it meant to Scotland, Q the turnaround.
I f.ucking hate her with a burning passion.

Did she ever comment on the IRA supporters from Coatbridge and other parts of Scotland that travelled to NI for Bobby Storey's funeral? Was there a "surge" of infections?

Fucking joke. The sooner people wise up to these restrictions given the vaccine uptake the better

So the snp are willing to feck the covid rules then to get votes and appease their supporters.
Wonder who the new outbreak of covid will be blamed on. It could happen.

Back