Upcoming Rangers Dinners

Thomas Vallance

Are there any happening in the next few months, other than the 1999 one on April 19th?

Looking for one suitable for an 80 year old so preferably with older player(s) involved but not restricted to that.

Thanks in advance.

Here's the ones I know of so far -

This Saturday in Falkirk - tribute to the 1972 team.

Rangers Legends of 1999 Evening - Friday 19th April - Hilton Grosvenor - https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/rangers-legends-of-1999-evening.70176/

Friday 3rd May - A night with Lorenzo Amoruso - Cambuslang Institute

Sat - 8th June - evening with van Bronkhorst and Numan - Glasgow Marriott hotel

16th June - Cambuslang - afternoon with Jorg Albertz

Friday 16th August - Walter and Archie night - Doubletree Hilton

Are there any happening in the next few months, other than the 1999 one on April 19th?

Looking for one suitable for an 80 year old so preferably with older player(s) involved but not restricted to that.

Thanks in advance.
Your dad is 80 and wants to go ? Meant to ask, are you in Glasgow

Last edited:
My Grandpa, yes Southside.

Thanks to all for suggestions, booked a couple of tickets for the 1999 dinner. After speaking to the old boy he got excited at the chance to see Big Jorg lol
Would you like to take him to The Louden on Friday 17th May, Arthur Numan and Jorg Albertz are the guests,3 course meal and drinks package.Free of Charge.
Only 80 people going and I will make sure he has a few minutes with them before the night starts.

Last edited:
Would you like to take him to The Louden on Friday !7th May, Arthur Numan and Jorg Albertz are the guests,3 course meal and drinks package.Free of Charge.
Only 80 people going and I will make sure he has a few minutes with them before the night starts.

Jeez, Robert that would be brilliant, he would love that. Be happy to pay you for it!

Here's the ones I know of so far -

This Saturday in Falkirk - tribute to the 1972 team.

Rangers Legends of 1999 Evening - Friday 19th April - Hilton Grosvenor - https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/rangers-legends-of-1999-evening.70176/

Friday 3rd May - A night with Lorenzo Amoruso - Cambuslang Institute

Sat - 8th June - evening with van Bronkhorst and Numan - Glasgow Marriott hotel

16th June - Cambuslang - afternoon with Jorg Albertz

Friday 16th August - Walter and Archie night - Doubletree Hilton

Any info on the 16 June with albertz in Cambuslang ? Might go to this.

Would you like to take him to The Louden on Friday !7th May, Arthur Numan and Jorg Albertz are the guests,3 course meal and drinks package.Free of Charge.

Terrific gesture once again Robert. I'm sure the old fella will have a great time in the Louden. I know I will. Really looking forward to the night.

Last edited:
Duck a l’Orange would be one, surely?

Double fish on a Friday, another....

For all the people who are contacting the pub, The Numan / Albertz dinner sold out after 2 days so sorry no tickets avaiable

Jersey 1st June
Afternoon lunch
Parlane
Albertz
Steve Lomas
Bobby Tait
Lynsey Glen
Stan Gordon M/C
Should be a good afternoon.

Would you like to take him to The Louden on Friday 17th May, Arthur Numan and Jorg Albertz are the guests,3 course meal and drinks package.Free of Charge.
Wonderful gesture big man.

Coincidentally, I'm 92 (but look like I'm in my late 30s) anything you want to throw my way would be appreciated ;)

Back