Update on L.Warsaw refund.

I just heard the club have withdrawn interest in Kent. We were around £10 short.

:) Glad you got your money back and hope you have better luck with it this week if you're not attending.

I'll be there on Thursday mate, no fear, Also be in my seat(or maybe standing in front of it) on Sunday. Appreciate your post and liked the humour.:))

W.A.T.P.

Cheers will likely just be timing with diff banks. Will check again later today.

Still absolutely scunnered BF1 has been shut.
Club have to be seen to be playing the game with UEFA. If we’d closed just sections where there’s never any singing, UEFA may feel we were not taking them seriously

Club have to be seen to be playing the game with UEFA. If we’d closed just sections where there’s never any singing, UEFA may feel we were not taking them seriously

Yeah, agreed.

I reckon there were probably more bodies indulging in the songs from the rest of the stadium combined than those in BF1 but totally get why we were targeted. I know I wasn’t singing TBB, I never do, but plenty around me do and when it’s concentrated like that it’s far more noticeable.

Only hope that, from here on in, it stops completely and as a support we can stay united, get our own house in order and fight back to ensure consistency in the longer term.

Cheers will likely just be timing with diff banks. Will check again later today.

Still absolutely scunnered BF1 has been shut.
Me too mate. However as a poster mentioned above, we have to be seen to be playing the game with UEFA. Us closing BF1 for the match will make it look like we are actively trying to combat the issue by closing the singing section, albeit those of us in BF1 are not fully to blame but we need to just bite the bullet and get on with it, we have a league title to win :)

Yeah, agreed.

I reckon there were probably more bodies indulging in the songs from the rest of the stadium combined than those in BF1 but totally get why we were targeted. I know I wasn’t singing TBB, I never do, but plenty around me do and when it’s concentrated like that it’s far more noticeable.

Only hope that, from here on in, it stops completely and as a support we can stay united, get our own house in order and fight back to ensure consistency in the longer term.
A veey reasoned and mature response. Good on you, and here' hoping thats exactly what happens.

Glad this came to a satisfactory conclusion.

Hardly slept since the original thread.

If something similar happens that isn't football related, please post a couple of threads in the Lounge to keep us updated.

Glad this came to a satisfactory conclusion.

Hardly slept since the original thread.

If something similar happens that isn't football related, please post a couple of threads in the Lounge to keep us updated.

Hopefully everything will be good from now on.

W.A.T.P.

Back