Updated Rangers Statement - SPFL’s legal adviser deems Rangers' Members Resolution as incompetent, other clubs being bullied

Ross County won’t side with our resolution

They will not want to have the casting vote which scuppers the SPL and Nonce FC plans to hand them the title

InTIMidation tactics have already been used

I just can’t see County having the balls to vote against Nonce FC

I think we know we will lose this but it's about showing them for what they are

Our next steps if we pursue it will be court injunction or to go for the resignation of mcllennon I actually think that's the end game here to remove him and Doncaster

We already started last summer now we have a second instance of a chairman blocking a proposal

The battle isn't about the tainted title it's about removing those placement imho

Well you certainly don’t do irony.
Your only opinion seem to be to slag off supporters who don’t think the board are doing enough but will support them when they finally stand up to the naked corruption that has being going on too long.
You must be a big fan of mine. I’ll send you a T-shirt.

So we’re now hoping Dundee & Inverness vote against & %^*& them, because it’s beaten if they do.
To be honest Grigo, I don’t really care which way they or anyone else votes on this. The simple fact is that Celtic haven’t won the league on the park, therefore I will never accept that they have won the league. They and their mhedia puppets can try all they like to convince us otherwise but, at the end of the day, we know, they know and everyone else knows that they haven’t won the league. Ramming through a vote, and denying alternative resolutions etc., all simply adds to the complete and utter stench of which this whole sordid episode reeks. It simply adds to the illegitimacy of the whole thing. They can claim the title all they want but so far as I am concerned they are on 8 (and a kid on 8 at that given that we weren’t even in the SPL for 4 of them). And I’ll never tire of reminding them of that.

Scottish football is run by one club for the benefit of one club and the sooner the rest of Scottish football wakes up and sees it (always assuming that they want to see it - although I doubt a lot of them do; wilful blindness or downright complicity seems to suit many) the better.

Our understanding at Record Sport is that this is how the top flight clubs are voting:

CELTIC - YES

HAMILTON - YES

KILMARNOCK - YES

LIVINGSTON - YES

MOTHERWELL - YES

ST MIRREN - YES

ST JOHNSTONE - YES

RANGERS - NO

HEARTS - NO

ABERDEEN - NO

HIBS - YES

ROSS COUNTY - UNDECLARED
Surely that can't be accurate.
The filth said in a statement they wanted to finish the season on the pitch.
Surely the scabbiest creatures ever shat into existence aren't lying again?

The most corrupt league in Europe, i’ll Include Italy in that too. Just an absolute waste of everyone’s time running a football league that is run by and set up to be won by one club.

The fact other clubs are being bullied into going with the SPL’s scheme tells you everything you need to know about what is unfolding here and it’s exactly I predicted a few weeks ago. The tarriars and their sleekit agents have all the bases covered. It’s a farce of a league and I can’t wait for that pathetic pandering cùnt Doncaster to finally fück off out of Scotland too, what a spineless arse licker he is. We don’t have much left to lose so I hope we do go Nuclear, if we simply let this slide I’ll never forgive the board.

Inertia simply allows this farce to continue, and what’s the point in spending money and the fans turning up to participate in a league we’ll never be able to win and where we’re effectively forced to compete with one arm tied behind our backs? Waste of everyone’s time, just award them the next 10 or however many leagues titles to cover the period up until Liewell and his cronies finally fùck off and let the rest of Scotland get on with it without their meddling.

Further more I find it highly convenient that the statement about the football season being suspended until June 10th comes after the vote is announced as like a well you better vote to finish the league cause we have just received this, absolute b*****s wonder how long they have been sitting on that another play to coerce clubs to vote towards the Scumtic endgame

Your right: after resolutions were proposed and voting dates scheduled there should have been no more statements from the SPFL over that period of time.

The narrative now appears to be that we are just being obstructive and risk losing the league the new TV deal

I think we know we will lose this but it's about showing them for what they are

Our next steps if we pursue it will be court injunction or to go for the resignation of mcllennon I actually think that's the end game here to remove him and Doncaster

We already started last summer now we have a second instance of a chairman blocking a proposal

The battle isn't about the tainted title it's about removing those placement imho

Long term, yes, it’s more important.

Covid-19 has brought into the light Good and Evil -

NHS/Keyworkers/Acts of Kindness
versus
the Hoarders/Wasters/despicable low-life's preying on the weak/scammers.

We must Hope that this current 'vote' and all that surrounds it will also be brought into the light and that "their deeds and own words will condemn them". (and our national game will be returned to us)

There’s an easy way to launch a missile here .

Might we be able to release the proof that we had indeed tried to get in touch before 10:18 ?

Surely we have phone and email records .

Release them and show them as liars
I don't know anything but I would say there were other communications before the
10.18 one, if that is 10.18pm at night?

It all feels very similar to the spring/summer of 2012 when, one by one, clubs bowed to the threats and bribery coming from their own fans or the self appointed moral guardians of Scottish football before voting us out of the SPL.

Our understanding at Record Sport is that this is how the top flight clubs are voting:

CELTIC - YES

HAMILTON - YES

KILMARNOCK - YES

LIVINGSTON - YES

MOTHERWELL - YES

ST MIRREN - YES

ST JOHNSTONE - YES

RANGERS - NO

HEARTS - NO

ABERDEEN - NO

HIBS - YES

ROSS COUNTY - UNDECLARED
This should be every away fans checklist for which clubs they should and shouldn't fund

That's easily proven then Grigo, release yesterday's correspondence data timeline today, embarrass the lying c@nts
This should be very easy to do by Rangers if there is an e- mail/correspondence trail. If our efforts to contact was by phone not so easy. These c unts are playing with words here.

THE LIES FROM SPFL

We note in today’s SPFL statement that they claim Rangers didn’t contact then until last night regarding our clubs proposition. Cute choice of words which are a deliberate attempt to deceive. "Only at 10.18pm on Thursday did the SPFL's lawyer receive an email from Rangers seeking advice on the content of their resolution”

Here’s how the contact really went

Stewart Robertson sent a copy of RFC resolution to Neil Doncaster ‪at 5.33pm on Wednesday‬.

This was acknowledged by ND ‪at 6.24pm‬ who said he would forward to the Board and be back in touch shortly

ND emailed back at 11.03 am yesterday to say that before the resolution could be circulated by the Board there needed to be a requisition by at least 3 clubs. There was no suggestion that there were any issues with the text.

James Blair spoke to Rod McKenzie at 1.43pm yesterday regarding the resolution. There was no suggestion of any issues with the text

RFC emailed the resolution to the SPFL at 2.50pm yesterday

SPFL acknowledged receipt shortly thereafter. No issues were raised with the text then or at any other time until we contacted them further.

JB was advised by SR late yesterday evening that the SPFL had suggested to Championship clubs that the resolution was not competent and wouldn’t be sent to members. They were being told this before the SPFL had communicated with us on the resolution.

JB emailed Rod McKenzie ‪at 10.17pm‬ asking if he could advise how the resolution might be amended to overcome any concerns the SPFL might have.

Rod McKenzie replied ‪at 10.51pm‬ saying he had forwarded to Neil and Iain Blair. He did not otherwise respond

JB emailed back ‪at 11.25 pm‬ saying it would be helpful to hear from him in advance of the board meeting scheduled for this morning. That didn’t occur

JB emailed this morning at 11.00am and then spoke to Rod McKenzie

The subject of boycotts of away grounds is raised regularly, and I so wish our support was sufficiently self-disciplined to observe these.

However, the sad truth is that we have more chance of being catapulted straight into the English Premiership (which would be great for them and us) than we do of our support properly observing a boycott of away grounds.

Back