Updated Rangers Statement - SPFL’s legal adviser deems Rangers' Members Resolution as incompetent, other clubs being bullied

He’s 1 person on a 6 person board, where any decisions of substance such as this one are taken by a voting system of clubs entirely out with his control.

It‘s a glorified ceremonial position, what do you expect him to do?

I understand that, people were happy to see him appointed but if he can't influence others and the board is stacked against us then he should probably just resign and just say as an organisation it's not fit for purpose.

I'm not one usually given to hyperbole or hysteria, however the above post by JW1988 and the tweet by 4lads is pretty damming.
Both sides seem very sure of their position in all this. If one is found to be lying they will be damned for all time in the eyes of many.
For the avoidance of doubt I know who I believe.

THE LIES FROM SPFL

We note in today’s SPFL statement that they claim Rangers didn’t contact then until last night regarding our clubs proposition. Cute choice of words which are a deliberate attempt to deceive. "Only at 10.18pm on Thursday did the SPFL's lawyer receive an email from Rangers seeking advice on the content of their resolution”

Here’s how the contact really went

Stewart Robertson sent a copy of RFC resolution to Neil Doncaster ‪at 5.33pm on Wednesday‬.

This was acknowledged by ND ‪at 6.24pm‬ who said he would forward to the Board and be back in touch shortly

ND emailed back at 11.03 am yesterday to say that before the resolution could be circulated by the Board there needed to be a requisition by at least 3 clubs. There was no suggestion that there were any issues with the text.

James Blair spoke to Rod McKenzie at 1.43pm yesterday regarding the resolution. There was no suggestion of any issues with the text

RFC emailed the resolution to the SPFL at 2.50pm yesterday

SPFL acknowledged receipt shortly thereafter. No issues were raised with the text then or at any other time until we contacted them further.

JB was advised by SR late yesterday evening that the SPFL had suggested to Championship clubs that the resolution was not competent and wouldn’t be sent to members. They were being told this before the SPFL had communicated with us on the resolution.

JB emailed Rod McKenzie ‪at 10.17pm‬ asking if he could advise how the resolution might be amended to overcome any concerns the SPFL might have.

Rod McKenzie replied ‪at 10.51pm‬ saying he had forwarded to Neil and Iain Blair. He did not otherwise respond

JB emailed back ‪at 11.25 pm‬ saying it would be helpful to hear from him in advance of the board meeting scheduled for this morning. That didn’t occur

JB emailed this morning at 11.00am and then spoke to Rod McKenzie
James Blair is he not the person who fcuked up with Sports Direct ? If so why is he still involved in dealings at this level ffs.

That's easily proven then Grigo, release yesterday's correspondence data timeline today, embarrass the lying c@nts
Sons of Struth have timelined the lot between James Blair, Stewart Robertson, Ian Blair, Dungcaster and Fat Rod McKenzie.

Dating from Wednesday to this morning.

THE LIES FROM SPFL?

We note in today’s SPFL statement that they claim Rangers didn’t contact then until last night regarding our clubs proposition. Cute choice of words which are a deliberate attempt to deceive. "Only at 10.18pm on Thursday did the SPFL's lawyer receive an email from Rangers seeking advice on the content of their resolution”

Stewart Robertson sent a copy of RFC resolution to Neil Doncaster ‪at 5.33pm on Wednesday‬.

This was acknowledged by ND ‪at 6.24pm‬ who said he would forward to the Board and be back in touch shortly

ND emailed back at 11.03 am yesterday to say that before the resolution could be circulated by the Board there needed to be a requisition by at least 3 clubs. There was no suggestion that there were any issues with the text.

James Blair spoke to Rod McKenzie at 1.43pm yesterday regarding the resolution. There was no suggestion of any issues with the text

SPFL acknowledged receipt shortly thereafter. No issues were raised with the text then or at any other time until we contacted them further.

JB was advised by SR late yesterday evening that the SPFL had suggested to Championship clubs that the resolution was not competent and wouldn’t be sent to members. They were being told this before the SPFL had communicated with us on the resolution.

JB emailed Rod McKenzie ‪at 10.17pm‬ asking if he could advise how the resolution might be amended to overcome any concerns the SPFL might have.

Rod McKenzie replied ‪at 10.51pm‬ saying he had forwarded to Neil and Iain Blair. He did not otherwise respond

JB emailed back ‪at 11.25 pm‬ saying it would be helpful to hear from him in advance of the board meeting scheduled for this morning. That didn’t occur

We're baiting them into disputing it, while simultaneously letting them know we have the proof.

I like our approach here - sounds like we're primed and ready to after them.
Why bait though? I think we should just release this. Get it out properly and let everybody see what’s going on. It will probably make no difference to any vote but plenty of our own aren’t on here or twitter and deserve to be made aware the scale of the corruption.

I hope, at the end of this debacle, that people have long memories. The only way to bring these people to heel is to starve them of cash. When it is made public which way clubs have voted, I would urge every single fan to think very carefully about attending away grounds throughout the country.

The time for deliberating over whether it is self-defeating to boycott other clubs has surely come and gone. By continuing to finance these other operations we are only going to continue to harm ourselves in the long run. We have been marginalised to such an extent that we are treated as an irrelevance, hence the resolution being dismissed as incompetent. It is time to starve these clubs of cash. The filth have clearly threatened to reject away allocations to garner votes. When clubs home supports are outnumbered by travelling yahoos twice a season, every season and Lawwell threatens them, they take notice and act accordingly. Why? Because they know that they can ill afford to throw away that potential revenue as it is vital to breaking even. Whereas, there is no doubt in my mind, that our two visits are deemed to be guaranteed income.

It is time to waken up bears. If the club feels that it can’t threaten other clubs directly, then we have to take matters in to our own hands. It’s the only way that we will be able to effect real change.

THE LIES FROM SPFL

[/QUOTE]
This part is what nails it . They were communicating to member clubs behind our back and not telling the club that proposed it US

So, here’s the timeline which would appear to show the lies from the SPFL board.
Next, numerous accounts of bullying and coercion. Name names. Maybe these were Skype or Zoom meetings. There could well be records at least of the conversations taking place.

Certain figures in authority have positions which are now untenable.

The corruption, if it even is that, is now laid bare.

come on Rangers, you’ll never have a better chance to clean up the game.

I'm just sickened by this whole charade , from day one they've wanted to hand the title to the scum and have now managed to work it into a scenario where they will do just that under the guise of this is what the clubs voted for.

I think we are being sidetracked by the "They didn't - No we did" narrative. The fact remains that the SPFL have rejected our resolution as it stands. What are Rangers doing to rectify that is the important thing at this time.

I'm just sickened by this whole charade , from day one they've wanted to hand the title to the scum and have now managed to work it into a scenario where they will do just that under the guise of this is what the clubs voted for.
It's sickening how bloody sleeket they are, no way should this be awarded just now in this way. All options should be discussed and voted on openly but we're going to be painted as the bad guys and bad losers, utter vermin that lot.

Why bait though? I think we should just release this. Get it out properly and let everybody see what’s going on. It will probably make no difference to any vote but plenty of our own aren’t on here or twitter and deserve to be made aware the scale of the corruption.

I understand that, but we're clearly giving them rope here - the spfl digging a deeper hole, through consistent mistruths, will only further undermine their position when the truth finally outs.

We're clearly hoping our veiled threats are enough to gain the leverage we desire, however should the SPFL continue to act untruthfully, we will provide the proof required.

Them denying earlier contact multiple times, only to have proof to the contrary presented to them, will not only highlight them to be the cabal they are, but will undermine any future approaches they try to propose.

I get we want a full on gun fight here, but sometimes negotiation prior to knocking them the %^*& out, is the best approach.

I think we are being sidetracked by the "They didn't - No we did" narrative. The fact remains that the SPFL have rejected our resolution as it stands. What are Rangers doing to rectify that is the important thing at this time.

Aside from that being the key point in all of this? Sure.

Don’t you understand the obstacles clearly being put in place to us that mean there isn’t that much else we can do here at the moment?

What's even more laughable is that they're suggesting that the Scottish Cup semi finals are played at the start of next season.

So the leagues get called right now but we still have to play the Scottish Cup.

Of course. Celtic get gifted the title and given the chance to win the cup at the start of next season. It's the only fair thing to do.

Rangers have said they will resubmit the proposal mate, in line with the advice the SPFL/Celtic lawyer's gave on how to make it 'compatible'. Too late for today's vote, of course. Which was obviously the SPFL intention.

75 % of all SPFL clubs is required, right? So it does not matter whether only 3 of the Premiership went not in bed with the Scum should the lower leagues object?

Aside from that being the key point in all of this? Sure.

Don’t you understand the obstacles clearly being put in place to us that mean there isn’t that much else we can do here at the moment?
The key point surely is to re-submit our proposal in a way that is acceptable. The Rangers board have said they will do that already. I understand we can embarrass and pressurise the cabal later on.

I think we knew they’d work it so we couldn’t win. So go for the real prize and that’s the executive

75 % of all SPFL clubs is required, right? So it does not matter whether only 3 of the Premiership went not in bed with the Scum should the lower leagues object?

All 42 clubs vote, in 3 voting blocks. To pass the vote needs approval by 75% (9-3) in the Premier League, 75% (8-2) in the Championship and 75% (15-5) in the combined League 1/2.

If the plan passes the lower leagues end immediately and the SPFL Board is given the authority to terminate the Premier League any old time they want without another vote.

Rangers have said they will resubmit the proposal mate, in line with the advice the SPFL/Celtic lawyer's gave on how to make it 'compatible'. Too late for today's vote, of course. Which was obviously the SPFL intention.

Is it to late for todays vote!! Did I not read earlier on here somewhere that according to LAW they actually have 28 days in which to reply......or am I talking bollox.

Their lies & corruption are so blatant, it's like they think that they are bulletproof, mind you, when they've got compliant people on the SPFL board, the media onside, as well as the vast majority of clubs it's no surprise that they act like this.

But, hopefully, this latest episode trips them up and heads will roll.

Stay on the front foot Rangers and have all facts and show them all up as incompetent in their jobs and, more so, corrupt.

The fact they're sitting on our resolution going to other member clubs [Championship clubs, who have reported it back to Stewart Robertson] behind our back to tell them there are problems with it and ignoring us ... that is incredible and can only be described as corrupt. Tells us all we already knew about them, but hopefully the rest of the country will wake up.

I take it the reason the SPFL don't want the Rangers resolution put to the vote is because it contradicts their statement that their resolution vote is needed to distribute the prize money.

Correct.

They already distributed a % of money to clubs a few weeks back so they have the money there to do what they want with.

Suggesting that clubs will only get payouts if they vote for the mentally challengeds to win the league is financial bribery.

They could just as easily vote on null and void or Rangers resolution and then make payouts.

The club will have evidence to show emails and contact as mentioned in our statement, the SPFL must be held accountable for their lies. How can they get away with this?

In effect they've went against there own rules and guidelines once again and brought the national game into disrepute. Unforgivable.

The club could have a field day here and they need to see this through now no turning back or false promises we need to go all out here to out the corruption in our game. It must be done.

On a sidenote I see the media are in stunned silence at the latest revelations yeah no shock there eh.

Shame on you all you've played a mighty part in this charade of corruption and bribery you scumbags.

Fucking go for it Rangers.

Last edited:
Back