Updated Rangers Statement - SPFL’s legal adviser deems Rangers' Members Resolution as incompetent, other clubs being bullied

For such a small insignificant footballing country they seem to make rather large cnut of things when making important decisions

Being a footballing backwater allows their corruption to slide under the radar.

Can you imagine such corruption being played out in the EPL to a global audience. One club benefitting from referees every other week and every decision by the authorities being made for the benefit of that same club.

I tell you what though - no one, absolutely no one in international football will let it pass that they've jumped the gun on UEFA/FIFA and claimed a league title while thousands of people are dying daily. The world's vilest football club.

Not sure anyone outside of Scotland gives a %^*& never mind give them grief about it unfortunately.

I understand that, but we're clearly giving them rope here - the spfl digging a deeper hole, through consistent mistruths, will only further undermine their position when the truth finally outs.

We're clearly hoping our veiled threats are enough to gain the leverage we desire, however should the SPFL continue to act untruthfully, we will provide the proof required.

Them denying earlier contact multiple times, only to have proof to the contrary presented to them, will not only highlight them to be the cabal they are, but will undermine any future approaches they try to propose.

I get we want a full on gun fight here, but sometimes negotiation prior to knocking them the %^*& out, is the best approach.

You maybe right mate but given they’re putting a gun to the heads of clubs on a vote that’s talking place today and have as good as called as liars on the alternative we have put forward I’d be for correcting the narrative immediately and Through official channels.

Just so happened to meet an SPFL lower league (assistant) manager there out for family exercise just off the phone to his Chairman who said ‘its not done yet’

Honest. Jordan from athletic looks correct its close to being voted down on all the different votes.

The guy I met said the premier league will likely proceed even if lower leagues oppose.

Just passing on a soundbite from a friendly club, not missed anything, not exaggerating anything.

It's ridiculous that they've put the "we'll try to restart it if we can" bit in as some sort of compromise. It's simply not feasible. It seems null and void hasn't even been considered as an option.

Received a txt in a group chat from a championship player saying Celtic are getting announced as champions later he may be at it but wouldn’t surprise me

I doubt he would even know.

Indeed, the top division will remain stagnant for a few weeks yet. This is just for the lower 3 divisions.

Tell him he's a shit stirring prick :)

If foul play has taken place rangers should request everyone cancels any contract with any company putting money into the spfl tv deal. That will make them listen.

Yip, league reconstruction quickly pushed through should get just enough teams onboard.
This is exactly what I expect. They will be offering promises of league reconstruction to the dissenters now to try and win their votes, but if it fails they will have more league reconstruction talks, just enough to appease enough clubs to pass this resolution again.

Will No Shame FC also be awarded the 2019/20 Scottish Cup (henceforth known as the Covid 19 Cup) at this vote too or will they have another one for that?

I think for once the vote is going to go our way, if it does I’d expect Celtic to fire a motion in to change it

I think for once the vote is going to go our way, if it does I’d expect Celtic to fire a motion in to change it

it’s already there. There will be a 21 day consultation period on league reconstruction and then another vote

Give the story to Peter Adam Smith at itv and have Gerrard sitting next to Stewart Robertson to give it weight

Back