Updated Rangers Statement - SPFL’s legal adviser deems Rangers' Members Resolution as incompetent, other clubs being bullied

Competent? If not “competent” then why resubmit? Am I missing something on the definition of competent?
I imagine there are certain points they don't think will work so looking to have them amended. The one that I noticed would be that if they give the prize money out just now based on the position of each club, when the games are played the position of each club could change so then some clubs will have received either too much or not enough prize money.

So they're deliberately obstructing us and setting us up to fail? Absolutely scandalous behaviour from the SPFL.
It’s definitely the SPFL causing the delay rather than the lawyers.

Lawyers are working all hours at the minute because that’s what they do. They’d have been perfectly willing to look at this out of hours if their client directed them to. Clearly they didn’t.

And by the way, David graham has done more for our PR in a positive manner than Jim Traynor had done in 8 years.

The man clearly knows the dark arts of the media better than we first thought. And that’s with working in Northern Ireland politics where it’s as murky and dark as you can get.

he’s not for being bullied that’s for sure.

It's shameful and mind-boggling than an organisation such as Celtic can go to such lengths, efforts and depths to spin all sorts of machinations, intimidations and rewards to get themselves awarded this league title; yet they can't seem to figure out a way to admit responsibility/guilt, say sorry to and and make financial amends to the victims - and victims families - of the paedophile ring the facilitated within their club for 4 decades.

Priorities eh?

Dirty 19th Century Terrorist bastards

They’re scum. And they know they are.

Who are on the board?
Think it is this lot

Elected to serve on the 2019/20 SPFL Board, alongside SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster, chairman Murdoch MacLennan and independent non-executive director Karyn McCluskey, were:

• Ladbrokes Premiership: Alan Burrows (Motherwell), Les Gray (Hamilton Academical), Stewart Robertson (Rangers)

• Ladbrokes Championship: Ross McArthur (Dunfermline Athletic), Graham Peterkin (Ayr United)

• Ladbrokes League 1 and League 2: Ken Ferguson (Brechin City)

Isn’t there only one female on the board MU ?
Elected to serve on the 2019/20 SPFL Board, alongside SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster, chairman Murdoch MacLennan and independent non-executive director Karyn McCluskey, were:

• Ladbrokes Premiership: Alan Burrows (Motherwell), Les Gray (Hamilton Academical), Stewart Robertson (Rangers)

• Ladbrokes Championship: Ross McArthur (Dunfermline Athletic), Graham Peterkin (Ayr United)

This quote from the Rangers statement today just sums up the absolute desperation for the SPFL to award and to allow that lot to claim a trophy they haven't even won!!

“Over the last 36 hours, we have received numerous reports from fellow Scottish clubs relating to attempts to coerce and bully them into voting for the SPFL’s own resolution. We are proud that many fellow clubs will stand strong and not be swayed.“

Scottish football finding yet another way to embarrass itself!!

It was Heart Of Midlothian who were the first club to openly back the ‘ sporting integrity’ campaign against us in 2012. Now FC Integrity are attempting to intimidate every other club in the league bar us to send Hearts down and thus get themselves awarded the title.
When will this gimp nation of ours finally wake up to these bastards?

Excellent BK, thanks mate.

So we know who the female is then:D

Wonder what we can find out about her if we investigate her ?

Are we on the brink ? Reading on here the past few weeks I'd been led to believe otherwise.

I think he missed a full stop after the word 'us', which would make it read completely different....

"I started a thread about if 2 clubs went into liquidation and their games would be null and void would have a dramatic effect on the table particularly for us. Killie Hearts and the sheep all on the brink."

@borderbluenose you might want to edit your post as above. The vultures are circling. :))

Excellent BK, thanks mate.

So we know who the female is then:D

Wonder what we can find out about her if we investigate her ?

Karyn McCluskey worked as an analyst for Strathclyde Police and then Police Scotland with responsibility for the Violence Reduction initiative. She is a now a Celtic-supporting advisor to the Nationalists.

Can anyone point to any other country in football where a similar event happened??

It would never have happened

Nothing is certain in football. We will never know unless we ask and I don't believe for one second that the english conference league would turn us down. I would move there in a heart beat

It was Heart Of Midlothian who were the first club to openly back the ‘ sporting integrity’ campaign against us in 2012. Now FC Integrity are attempting to intimidate every other club in the league bar us to send Hearts down and thus get themselves awarded the title.
When will this gimp nation of ours finally wake up to these bastards?

Celtic aren't needing to do a fuc**n thing at the moment mate.

Their dirty work is getting done for them.

Their papish hands are clean.

Back