Updated Rangers Statement - SPFL’s legal adviser deems Rangers' Members Resolution as incompetent, other clubs being bullied

One thing we learnt from the Charles Green era was that what was missing from statements was often as important as what they contained. Snake Oil Salesman.

The SPFL rebuttal says the SPFL's lawyers only got 1 email from Rangers. Late last night. The Rangers statement says - explicitly - that they tried to contact the 'SPFL Executive' all day. I'd say 'lawyers' and 'Executive' are completely different things. Separate entities if you will.;)

They are devious c*nts, no doubts about it.
VB 100% it’s all in the language they use. They have been careful not to lie, but careful not to tell the truth either.

What a shock eh?
And reports at attempted bullying of smaller clubs into agreeing with the SPFL......again, no shock there
Maybe some not so small. B.
the delay in replying to our proposal indicates either they don’t want our input as the overall decisions are already made.
or there’s no legal people involved and their just blustering along.

Can someone explain to me what the point is of us having Stewart Robertson on the SPFL board? It's not fucking doing us any good.

Can someone explain to me what the point is of us having Stewart Robertson on the SPFL board? It's not fucking doing us any good.

He’s 1 person on a 6 person board, where any decisions of substance such as this one are taken by a voting system of clubs entirely out with his control.

It‘s a glorified ceremonial position, what do you expect him to do?

For those wanting to have a pop at the board and taking the SPFL's word as gospel.

Remember the crux of the matter here:

We are proposing to give every club much needed money NOW.

the SPFL propose to call everything in lower leagues then in a few weeks when restarting the season is impossible, the filth will be given the league. The lower leagues being used as precedent. However the other clubs are being threatened with no money and be left to rot if they do not vote for this corrupt sh*tshow.

Why are the governing body of the League system so desperate to hand the League to the filth? Our resolution prevents this and suddenly the low level paper gatherer has crawled out from under his rock again to stop us.

Come on mate get a fucking handle on things.

We can end up every season trophyless for the rest of the century and still have a more glorious existence than these cheating lowlife mutant bastards.

Its the injustice of it all. Cheating lowlife scumbags and they get away with it while laughing in our faces.

We messed up with our tax issues, and we paid the price and then some. Just look at the last 8 years.

But look what they get away with. Dodgy land deals, Ibrox fanzone scandal, BBC Scotland’s reporting, open lying about our fans in newspapers (Jane Hamilton), the commonwealth games gravy train for Celtic, the referees performance in the last OF match, and of course the child abuse coverup.

All this and they STILL control the narrative that they're being cheated despite winning everything.

And we‘ll still bend over forwards for them and give them the only thing that keeps them same in this league: beating rangers.

There is nothing glorious about this. It feels like slavery.

He’s 1 person on a 6 person board, where any decisions of substance such as this one are taken by a voting system of clubs entirely out with his control.

It‘s a glorified ceremonial position, what do you expect him to do?
I personally think it would have been even worse if he hadn’t been on the board as we would have went in blind

Our understanding at Record Sport is that this is how the top flight clubs are voting:

CELTIC - YES

HAMILTON - YES

KILMARNOCK - YES

LIVINGSTON - YES

MOTHERWELL - YES

ST MIRREN - YES

ST JOHNSTONE - YES

RANGERS - NO

HEARTS - NO

ABERDEEN - NO

HIBS - YES

ROSS COUNTY - UNDECLARED

Looks like it all boils down to the Highlanders, Inverness and Ross County

Lawwell will be onto County the now with all sorts of promises
I’ve no idea how that will work but Roy McGregor is certainly NOT a Tim or a tim sympathiser. However he might feel if it avoids Country going down its worth it probably against his better judgment!

I hope we are busy on the phone lines to ICT because it is they who now hold the power in this vote. Thistle and Dundee already declared NO votes. It only needs one more from the Championship.

I’ve no idea how that will work but Roy McGregor is certainly NOT a Tim or a tim sympathiser. However he might feel if it avoids Country going down its worth it probably against his better judgment!

That's the thing.

Some of the clubs are voting solely on self preservation.

They couldn't give a %^*& who wins the league.

As for some others....... that's a different story.

Corrupt to the core.

How did it ever come this this, that a 20% minority community have 100% control of the SFA, SPFL, mhedia, courts, local government and Scottish Government
?
First devolution then The Good Friday Agreement paved the way for a certain section of our society to be prioritised and protected. I believe far too many people were handed jobs because of their background rather than qualifications to meet statistics. Then they hired their own flock. BBC NI structure was reshaped to suit the 'downtrodden' this was then mirrored with BBC Scotland and set the narrative to report propaganda.

Give them an inch and they take a mile.

Its the injustice of it all. Cheating lowlife scumbags and they get away with it while laughing in our faces.

We messed up with our tax issues, and we paid the price and then some. Just look at the last 8 years.

But look what they get away with. Dodgy land deals, Ibrox fanzone scandal, BBC Scotland’s reporting, open lying about our fans in newspapers (Jane Hamilton), the commonwealth games gravy train for Celtic, the referees performance in the last OF match, and of course the child abuse coverup.

All this and they STILL control the narrative that they're being cheated despite winning everything.

And we‘ll still bend over forwards for them and give them the only thing that keeps them same in this league: beating rangers.

There is nothing glorious about this. It feels like slavery.

Spot on post Ricksen,

That's the thing.

Some of the clubs are voting solely on self preservation.

They couldn't give a %^*& who wins the league.

As for some others....... that's a different story.
And thats the issue if people were genuinely voting on sporting integrity they wouldn’t vote for this but make that sporting integrity or survival you get a different result!

Don't get what this 10.18pm is did Rangers not say in an earlier statement that nobody has been in touch .....
confused.com

We said we had been trying to communicate with the SPFL EXECUTIVE all day JF, and they fuckers said we had emailed the LAWYERS at 10.18pm last night.

So they’re ignoring all of our efforts to speak to people on the Executive, which you would think would be necessary to discuss detail before putting to lawyers to formalise the proposal.

Do I make sense mate ?

We said we had been trying to communicate with the SPFL EXECUTIVE all day JF, and they fuckers said we had emailed the LAWYERS at 10.18pm last night.

So they’re ignoring all of our efforts to speak to people on the Executive, which you would think would be necessary to discuss detail before putting to lawyers to formalise the proposal.

Do I make sense mate ?
Got you mate thanks

Back