Updated Rangers Statement - SPFL’s legal adviser deems Rangers' Members Resolution as incompetent, other clubs being bullied

Good statement from the club, will hopefully give a few clubs a bit more confidence to stand up to no doubt intense pressure to push this farce over the line.
Will hopefully of made clubs, who are being bullied, more determined to vote against the proposal that the spfl want.

Corrupt bastards.

Ideally I’d love it if we could just upsticks and move to the English leagues, that unfortunately is pie in the sky dreaming. So once this over Rangers with the other clubs have to go to town and demand the removal of Doncaster and Shifty McGifty. Also I’d be demanding new lawyers as the conflict of interest with beggars lawyers is clear as day.

What I’ve just typed out is probably waffle, but I’m fucking spitting venom right now as it’s clear as day what’s going on here.

We should ultimately be attempting to completely clear out the head honchos in Scottish football, in particular McLennan, Doncaster and their lawyers, Harper MacLeod, all of whom are there solely to benefit Celtic FC.

Scottish football needs professionalism and transparency at the top. We have neither

Call me a cynic, but I'll wager some mysterious fault will be found with the 2nd submission at the last minute as well. There won't be time for a 3rd submission.

Exactly.

Every dirty, underhand corporate tactic will be used to get their own outcome.

It’s like an episode of Billions.

Corrupt bastards.

Ideally I’d love it if we could just upsticks and move to the English leagues, that unfortunately is pie in the sky dreaming. So once this over Rangers with the other clubs have to go to town and demand the removal of Doncaster and Shifty McGifty. Also I’d be demanding new lawyers as the conflict of interest with beggars lawyers is clear as day.

What I’ve just typed out is probably waffle, but I’m fucking spitting venom right now as it’s clear as day what’s going on here.

We were once members of the Football Association. We need to look into trying to get that back because as things stand in this corrupt cesspit, we won’t be allowed to win another title and will end up like the other ‘ big ‘ clubs winning an odd cup competition every 10 years or so.

so glad we have hired a new PR guy for this kinda stuff his statements have been fantastic through this absolutely no effing about straight to the point and keeps fans well informed. wish these clubs who have been bullies come out and speak and let every1 know what was said as the future of scottish fitba needs a level playing ground not run by corruption and bullying. we all know whos the main suspect in this that bastard liewell

Liewell will be pulling the strings but he will have his muppets doing the dirty work.

“Over the last 36 hours, we have received numerous reports from fellow Scottish clubs relating to attempts to coerce and bully them into voting for the SPFL’s own resolution. We are proud that many fellow clubs will stand strong and not be swayed.”

Does this suggest the club think there are enough numbers to vote down the SPFL proposal?

“Over the last 36 hours, we have received numerous reports from fellow Scottish clubs relating to attempts to coerce and bully them into voting for the SPFL’s own resolution. We are proud that many fellow clubs will stand strong and not be swayed.”

Does this suggest the club think there are enough numbers to vote down the SPFL proposal?
Not necessarily

Could be their way or calling clubs weak who fall for it and trying to get them to reconsider by knowing it's not just them they said no

That line could be took so many ways in not sure we should be reading into it

Getting very interesting , I have a feeling this is just the beginning and not the end, it also seems that we are garnering support from other clubs which wasn’t the case a few years ago.
Are the previously blinkered clubs beginning to see the corruption within Scottish football.
Other clubs are now more worried about their own future and have to stand up now rather than just go along, like they were previously doing, to not upset a certain team. They probably were always aware of the corruption but turned a blind eye to it so as not get bullied themselves.

Possibly.

I think it’s more to give the implication that any clubs voting in favour of the SPFL’s resolution have allowed themselves to be bullied.

We should ultimately be attempting to completely clear out the head honchos in Scottish football, in particular McLennan, Doncaster and their lawyers, Harper MacLeod, all of whom are there solely to benefit Celtic FC.

Scottish football needs professionalism and transparency at the top. We have neither
Anyone who says McLennan hasn’t got ties with Celtic, and therefore isn’t conflict of interest is off their heads.
Any normal sane minded person looking into this and seeing the Celtic chief executive on the king making board of the sfa, and dermot desmonds pal on spfl board would tell you straight away that it’s corrupt to the core.

anyone saying otherwise is mental.
At least the club has took the gloves off and started swinging.

Bullying and coercing.

If Rangers have used such strong terms, they must have been given proof of this from other clubs.

Looks like we are going to war.

That concerns me, I wouldn't be surprised if the "proof" has been offered but will mysteriously disappear when it comes to the time to use it.
Don't trust any of the feckers

It's so transparent its ridiculous.
Joe Fitzpatrick government minister announces right on cue the day before the vote that we shut down until the 10th of June at the earliest.
I'd bet my mortgage he is connected to Lawell.
The SPFL lawyers will have Lawell on speed dial.
McLennan, Celtics hired hand, Doncaster, Mulreaney, and Karyn McCluskey will all be operating under Lawells guidance.
Its blatant corruption and should be investigated by the police.

"not competent" ... yet they want to push league reconstruction through in 3 days, so every club and their legal advisers have seemingly "enough time" to scan and decide on it?

If the story of the recent years of SPFL / SFA government would have been written as a screenplay, it wouldn`t have gone past the first editor/reviewer. When I start telling some fellow German football supporters of what is happening in Scotland, they look at me with more than a hint of assumed paranoia in their eyes. Up until I hand them the facts.

No-one would believe the corruption unless they actually stay here or closely follow Scottish football. It is that they do it in plain sight and nobody says anything that is disturbing.

Lawwells lickspittle Neil Doncaster doing his masters bidding again.

The clubs should have hounded that moron out years ago.

They had the chance when they should have put in the guy from the SFL, who’s name escapes me. One look at Doncaster’s record at the SPL should have seen him not fit for purpose. But then again “what Peter wants, Peter gets.”

It's so transparent its ridiculous.
Joe Fitzpatrick government minister announces right on cue the day before the vote that we shut down until the 10th of June at the earliest.
I'd bet my mortgage he is connected to Lawell.
The SPFL lawyers will have Lawell on speed dial.
McLennan, Celtics hired hand, Doncaster, Mulreaney, and Karyn McCluskey will all be operating under Lawells guidance.
Its blatant corruption and should be investigated by the police.

Correct mate.

If we don’t make allies we will forever be in this cycle of being shafted mate ... it might stick in the craw but it’s the only way to combat the corruption

Correct.

In a perfect world we could take them all on and win but that’s just not possible these days.

We need to help and receive help from other clubs to topple their hold over Scottish football.

If not we would be “nailed to the floor “ for ever.

The mentally challenged cabal rule Scottish football, our game is corrupt as f**k, and l do not see this changing for a while, (if ever).

It feels like both our club and support are pissing against a gale force wind and being pissed all over, a very sad state of affairs.

Back