Updated Season Ticket/,My Gers numbers

The Pontiac Bandit

Within the video posted on twitter James Bisgrove mentioned that over 42 thousand season tickets have been renewed and 23 thousand have now signed up to My gers.

No word how many have signed up to the waiting list but it looks like we will sell out every season ticket seat that we can before the beginning of the season.

praying i manage to get one single one in main stand around MFH this year

not holding out much hope though!

genuinely thought I was in with a shout this year, but cannae be disappointed these numbers are superb!

42k, how many did we have last year? Hoping to get 2 together but I know that's unlikely.

Looking forward to sitting in mine again but can't help but believing that there is definitely no other club like ours:- punutive move to second division and create world record for both sales of ST's and biggest crowds at that level and now, with no sight of getting back into ground, still sell circa 42,000 ST's and circa 22,000 MyGers.

I hope when they create more seating you guys get in, all ST purchaser's are the backbone of this great club where as I support in anyway I can being an expat now but the passion never fades.

Back