Updates to RTV

I can't get on. It keeps saying it does not recognise my e-mail address even though Rangers and the support team have contacted me on it. Given up now just hoping for an illegal stream. :mad:

Edit: I have no idea why they used a matchday to do this.

utter nonsense. i suspect the problem is that I registered using a username years ago, not an email address, so it's just been lost. If I re-register, the package is now £24 (abotu £8) more expensive, or £240 for the year. I think used to pay £240 for the year, but didn't have to be up front.

Honestly, whoever is in charge of the technology strategy behind RTV needs a boot in the balls.

I can't get on. It keeps saying it does not recognise my e-mail address even though Rangers and the support team have contacted me on it. Given up now just hoping for an illegal stream. :mad:

Edit: I have no idea why they used a matchday to do this.
Ditto.

Don't know if this has been covered.
Can anyone tell me what time coverage starts on the game?
Should it be up by now?
I just have a black screen at the moment.

Anybody want to chance switching their VPN off for a minute to see if it still works?

I’d be very very wary buying a years pass at this stage.

I’ve got a feeling they will start blocking the watching of games with a VPN. I’m 100% when they bring out the app it will stop UK users watching.

That’s exactly what happened to Celtic a couple of months ago, they changed providers and now they pick up the location from the device itself rather than the IP address. If that happens and your in the U.K. you’re stuck with a pricey subscription for basic content.

I’ve got a feeling they will start blocking the watching of games with a VPN. I’m 100% when they bring out the app it will stop UK users watching.

That’s exactly what happened to Celtic a couple of months ago, they changed providers and now they pick up the location from the device itself rather than the IP address. If that happens and your in the U.K. you’re stuck with a pricey subscription for basic content.

been thinking this as well but they will see a sizeable drop in cash.

On chrome on iPad, anyone else not able to log in? The link doesnt seem to work?

Feet up in Germany, it's still the same streaming player as before, so all they've really changed is just payment provider and website design.

Might take a wee trip to France at HT.

Fine here - won’t let me cast due to country restrictions but got round that by hooking up via HDMI.

I’ll sort out a chromecast VPN for the next time.

Logged in with vpn and don't see how to start the live game theres no play option. That overlay video menu is doing my nut as well can see me binning my sub and going back to my iptv very soon.

been thinking this as well but they will see a sizeable drop in cash.
It makes no sense financially and your only helping Sky get viewers on the cheap, no benefit to rangers at all. We should be encouraging it on the sly to get a slice of the U.K. tv money we deserve, not banning it.

But it’s the same for the tims and they have done it for some bizarre reason so...

How I'm going to approach it, hopefully Rangers continue to use IP addresses but wee niggling feeling that won't be the case.

Working a treat on firestick, silk browser. Picture is cracking, fits the screen perfectly without the data shite in the bottom that used to stay on.
Also seems to be working better on iPad through safari. Can log out properly now.
Does look like vpn needs to be left on though. Which is a bit of a pain in the arse.

those that can't pay for the game if you are using Hola, when it opens up the new tab you will to re-switch on the VPN again then it gives you your option to pay.

Watch via laptop then.

Might be a new provider but it’s still the same garbage player they’ve been using for months

Is this legally enforced on the Club? If so, by whom?

They can track by IP address and receive income.

I had some correspondence with them back in December regarding subs. I was told that they were reviewing the use of WorldPay Shopper to collect the subs. Switching your card used for payment with WorldPay was a nightmare and, for most, required cancelling your subscription and taking out a new one. The fact this will now be easier is not only welcome but suggests a move away from WorldPay.

I guess it is that which is behind the cancellation of subs but then their continuing collection on the same date (with the new provider?).
I was forced to do the same. Worldpay is the most non-user friendly service I’ve ever known. Gave up trying to change my card. Shambles of a service.

I’ve just had an email saying I’ve cancelled my monthly subscription on wordpay . I haven’t so I’ve no idea what’s going on ?

Back