Updates to RTV

Trying to buy St Mirren game tomorrow but doesn’t seem to let me. Anyone bought this single game yet?

I’ve just updated to new site and on £5 subscription. Tried logging in with and without VPN

My £5 subscription came out bank today, I’ve updated password etc but it won’t give me option to buy tomorrow’s match with or without vpn, boxes are greyed out

My £5 subscription came out bank today, I’ve updated password etc but it won’t give me option to buy tomorrow’s match with or without vpn, boxes are greyed out

FWIW I have the monthly Unlimited subscription and the boxes are greyed out for me as well. It could be as simple as the match not being available to purchase yet. I guess they have a lot on their plate right now.

Should be on this page - https://rangerspayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1 should take you to a page with the subscriptions on it? Make sure your VPN is on.

Is the page you are on the one that has all the fixtures on it - "Upcoming Fixtures"?

Been unable to login due to email not being recognised, like many others, but received 2 emails from RTV today.
The first email said 'Login then go to subscribe etc'. Replied that I cant login...thats the problem.
Second email says to send a screenshot of my confirmation of payment for my subscription. Replied that I sent it to them on Friday as part of my original email.
Its like banging my head off a brick wall.

The greyed out Live Video/Live Audio boxes are "live" indicators. They light up when the live stream is available to watch. If you are in the UK, the video one won't appear so you might need to take a trip to like.......Holland.
First time I’ve had a chance to answer mate, I only had to jump on the tunnel to France and was able to see the game without any probs

Back