Updates to RTV

Tried to log in to my rangers tv account there and it says email not recognised. I’m sure I read earlier in the week about people receiving emails about Rangerstv but I never received anything. Anyone know what the script is?
Me the same as above and not best pleased.

This is very confusing. When I clcik on the link to buy tonight's game I am advised I have a subscription (true) and that I'd now be buying another subscription which would see me double billed. Am I denied buying tonight's match because I already have the £5 subscription?

You already have an active subscription, starting a new subscription will result in you being billed multiple times, if you wish to change the subscription check in My Account to see if you can upgrade your existing subscription.

No option to buy with my present subsctiption.

Only Rangers could do this on a day when there’s a game. Honestly, it defies belief. I’m going to the game, but I suspect there’s going to be a lot of unhappy bears later when they go to watch the match.
Exactly. Why do this the day of the game? Baffling. I still can't get in to my account as my email isn't recognised. No reply from support.

No emails received and don't think I can log in at the moment. Hope it's sorted before tonight :(

Didn´t recognise my email, couldn´t reset password, got the generic reply. Looked out the confirmation email from 2012, but I don´t think it´ll help.

Exactly. Why do this the day of the game? Baffling. I still can't get in to my account as my email isn't recognised. No reply from support.

Absolute madness. Surely it would have been a better idea to email everybody advance notice, then implement it with a week until the next match? That would have given them a week to iron out any teething problems, registration issues etc.

Tried to log in to my rangers tv account there and it says email not recognised. I’m sure I read earlier in the week about people receiving emails about Rangerstv but I never received anything. Anyone know what the script is?
Try re-setting your password and it should work

I take it no one is able to open anything yet (too early) by clicking on tonights game ?

I know I'm being impatient but itching to know I'm going to be able to watch it.

I had to re register. I didnt have an active subscription.
Even with my vpn on there is no link to buy tonights game as a one off.
It is there - audio or video but both are greyed out.
If I go the subscibe page as a previous poster sauggested I only get the option of the £5 or £24 sub. No option for a one off game.

So have they managed to turn on geo location or somethng else so that even with a vpn on you cant view the live game? (unless you physically are overseas)

I would say dont subscribe to the £24 monthly option expecting to get live games in the UK (using a vpn) until we see if its going to work with a vpn

This is very confusing. When I clcik on the link to buy tonight's game I am advised I have a subscription (true) and that I'd now be buying another subscription which would see me double billed. Am I denied buying tonight's match because I already have the £5 subscription?

You already have an active subscription, starting a new subscription will result in you being billed multiple times, if you wish to change the subscription check in My Account to see if you can upgrade your existing subscription.

No option to buy with my present subsctiption.

Cancel your current subscription by clicking button.
Make sure you are in a different country
Refresh or close and reopen whilst in your new country
purchase options open
purchase

I managed to update my £17.25 subscription easily. Just one question @Valley Bluenose I can see the game tonight is available in audio and video. The links to order, even though I don't have to, aren't live and take me nowhere. Is this just because it's early and I don't need to purchase?

anyone know when we can buy tonights game?

Can't seem to find the option and the audio and watch tabs are grayed out meaning you can't click on them.

I take it no one is able to open anything yet (too early) by clicking on tonights game ?

I know I'm being impatient but itching to know I'm going to be able to watch it.
I’ve been on it and watched a few videos.the two boxes with a choice of audio or tv and both have pictures on them and not grey as it was at first

No emails as I guess my email address was never registered?

Re-registered and everything working fine on safari on a MacBook Pro

I really like the new layout

Tried here? I can see tonights game with my VPN set to France

I have mine set to Germany and when I click on your link I get this message above the subscription options

I managed to update my £17.25 subscription easily. Just one question @Valley Bluenose I can see the game tonight is available in audio and video. The links to order, even though I don't have to, aren't live and take me nowhere. Is this just because it's early and I don't need to purchase?

Try going to here to order - the buttons that say Live Video/Live Audio are only links to go to the live feeds when the game stream starts later

Try going to here to order - the buttons that say Live Video/Live Audio are only links to go to the live feeds when the game stream starts later

Cheers mate, but I don't need to order as I'm on the unlimited package. I guess the links will work later.

I’m on Safari, tried what everyone has suggested and still no joy. It’s a farce.
I gave up on Safari this afternoon...have never liked it to be honest. I've downloaded Opera on my Macbook Pro and all seems to be working fine now. I guess the proof will be in the pudding just before ko !!!

Im not able to log in with my old account details. It asks me to send a password reset to my email even though its the correct password, ive not received the password reset emails yet.

Anyone else having this problem.

Just went into my TV's (LG) browser. Complete mess. Logon does not work and not one video works. Looks like will need to watch the game on PC and hdmi it to the TV. Previous solution wasn't great - but this is terrible.

Just went into my TV's (LG) browser. Complete mess. Logon does not work and not one video works. Looks like will need to watch the game on PC and hdmi it to the TV. Previous solution wasn't great - but this is terrible.
Maybe chromecast when the stream goes live?

This is the future, you guys keep telling me.

maybe for professional operations like Amazon prime it is.

But when it comes to watching Rangers, its important to me that I can watch a game without any dramas, seemless and hassle free. I’m looking forward to just pressing a button on my remote tonight.

Meanwhile RTV still is telling me now my email doesnt exist. And there are people on here who would tell you in all sincerity that you should be toiling with this service over the convenience of watching it on a TV broadcaster.

Not from a phone (log in not visible on an Android Phone). Might work from my lamptop via chrome, however always think via HDMI looks a bit better quality

Yeah I definitely go hdmi over chromecast. not relying on a wifi signal to link it up

This is the future, you guys keep telling me.

maybe for professional operations like Amazon prime it is.

But when it comes to watching Rangers, its important to me that I can watch a game without any dramas, seemless and hassle free. I’m looking forward to just pressing a button on my remote tonight.

Meanwhile RTV still is telling me now my email doesnt exist. And there are people on here who would tell you in all sincerity that you should be toiling with this service over the convenience of watching it on a TV broadcaster.

Have you tried emailing in?

I'm getting the your email doesn't exist screen. Odd.

Not a big deal for me as i'm going to the game and will sort it out tomorrow but feel for all the guys and RSCs across the world who may miss the game tonight because of this.

It’s a shambles for me.

Reset my password as prompted, look at my subscriptions and it’s showing the £5 standard instead of the £17.25 I’ve been paying.

Got in touch with them to be told they only have the standard account linked to my email. Sent them proof of my payments, and waiting to hear back again.

The customer experience is sadly lacking at times from Rangers.

Really liking the new website so far. Very slick and seems like a big improvement. Let's see how it goes tonight though.

how long before the game goes live are you usually given the option to purchase the live feed?

Not from a phone (log in not visible on an Android Phone). Might work from my lamptop via chrome, however always think via HDMI looks a bit better quality

Told a lie - log on now visible in the black bar at the top. So chromecasting it from telephone works now

Latest posts

Back