Updating of the trophies

I like the idea of these signs but think they should be better positioned, for example, so the opposition see them as they arrive on their team bus, rather than those arriving off the subway.
They could and should be placed far better and done in a far superior way than just posters above a shop.

It looks what it is - cheap.

I’ve spoken on other threads about how as a club we let ourselves down with the outside of our stadium. We accepted it in the lower leagues but we are back now we won the title unbeaten and we’ve just played an elite European final.

And yet the surrounds of our stadium would suggest to any visitor that we have fallen on hard times.

I like the idea of these signs but think they should be better positioned, for example, so the opposition see them as they arrive on their team bus, rather than those arriving off the subway.
In all fairness I think they are also represented in the tunnel.
I'm happy for the display for both fans and players.

WV8_Ibrox_trophy_signsjpg-JS736007728.jpg

Untitled-design-45-3.png

Rangers call in the contractors to change the trophy tally on giant stadium display​

• 13:52, 26 May 2022
  • Updated: 13:56, 26 May 2022
RANGERS have called in contractors to change the trophy tally on their giant Ibrox stadium display.
The Gers lifted the Scottish Cup for the 34th time on Saturday after their extra-time win over Hearts.
Contractors today updating Rangers trophy count on the roof of Ibrox Stadium from 33 to 34 Scottish Cups won
Contractors today updating Rangers trophy count on the roof of Ibrox Stadium from 33 to 34 Scottish Cups won
James Tavernier leading the Rangers Scottish Cup trophy celebrations
James Tavernier leading the Rangers Scottish Cup trophy celebrations
Quick fire goals from Ryan Jack and Scott Wright opened the scoring and sealed the win after a goalless draw in the first 90.
And it now adds another Cup win to their 33 times lifting the historical trophy previously, since their first time over 130 years ago in 1893/94.
Rangers wasted no time in updating their trophy tally on their stadium display as they called in the contractors today to update it to 34.
It's the first time the Ibrox club have won the Scottish Cup since 2008/09.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/8922968/michael-beale-championship-rangers-boss/

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...uson-europa-league-final-tickets-rangers-pal/

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...tt-brown-shaun-rooney-fleetwood-town-signing/

Meanwhile, Rangers have been hit with another Uefa fine which takes them to EIGHT for the season, accumulating to more than £100,000 this campaign.
The governing body have dished out a cash punishment of around £3,190 for supporters lighting fireworks in last month’s clash with RB Leipzig.
Giovanni van Bronckhorst’s side lost the tie 1-0 courtesy of Angelino’s late strike before winning 3-1 to secure a spot in the Europa League final.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/fabulous/8914943/fart-baby-name-poot-tooty-tiktok/
The latest cash-hit is another blow to Rangers who have been hammered by some of their fans’ behaviour on their European tour this season.
Uefa’s Control, Ethics and Disciplinary body have now handed down more than a six-figure sum of fines to the Ibrox side.

I love us winning the Scottish cup tbh
Been far too long
Keeps me happy during the shutdown

Wanted it back for so long.

Felt like finally exorcising those demons by getting it back in our hands.

Far too many people turning their noses up at it IMO.

I understand that disappointment from the Europa still looms. But we've needed to get that Scottish Cup back for far too long now.

I understand that disappointment from the Europa still looms. But we've needed to get that Scottish Cup back for far too long now.
It’s a monkey off our back for sure

I’m surprised there isn’t a leaked photo of the Europa one ready to go.

I prefer this display to the previous one that was dirty white.

Correct, the “don’t care about the cups” brigade can bolt.
We can only win 4 trophies every season.
3 being realistic.
Some of our LC and SC games and finals will live with me forever.
Sheep in the skol cup twice
Tims 3 times
The pigeon final
Lovenkrands
Nacho
God semi
Just of the top of my head

Back