Upgrade to the forum - now scheduled for Wednesday, 16th January

I can still post and read posts. I've no idea how many likes I've lost, it doesn't matter as long as I can still post inane GIFs and pics like this (if it works)

2yzj3mb.gif[

Can you change from mobile to desktop view? Was never a fan of the mobile view. And as others have said I can't jump to the last page without scrolling to the bottom.

I was using Brave and couldn't post or reply for some reason.

Suppose i have to fanny about with it. On my phone btw.

the upgrade finally allowed me reset my password and log in after months of just being able to read posts!! a nod to Mark ty

Page numbers at the top of a thread not working for me nor on the home page with all the threads. You can't just click to a page number. So I'd need to click on the thread, scroll to the bottom and then click last page for example.

Will that be fixed for android?

Not overly impressed with the update when using the mobile version on the Brave app. Probably just take a bit of getting used too, but I liked the previous lay out to be honest. All that matters is the content right enough.

In terms of using it on a smartphone which is the only way i access the site, the lack of an edit button and having to go through large threads one page at a time are a ball ache to be honest.

You only have a short time to edit your posts before the option disappears + you can only edit your latest post.

Edit button removed from a previous post of mine that I edited:

htelo0.jpg

Upload your pic to Tinypic and copy the link I've highlighted:

11jrde9.jpg

Then paste it into the insert image box above:

2lbfc01.jpg

And click insert:

10xujpx.jpg

:)

How do you post photos or gifs from a laptop?

I know you’re not keen on postimages.org but it still works on this board, from any device.

This method, using postimages.org, still works on the new forum. It's about as simple as it gets.

If you’re looking for a ‘simple’ method that works on PC, tablet and mobile then try this.

1. Go to https://postimages.org/ and leave it as the default 'do not resize my image' in the first box (though you can select something else if you want it bigger/smaller).

2. Leave the default ‘no expiration' in the second box.

3. Click on the 'Choose Image' button to select your image to upload and let the website upload the image.

4. Once it is uploaded click on the small icon to the right of the ‘hotlink for forums’ row and it will copy the relevant link. Occasionally, clicking on the Hotlink for Forums doesn't work, if that happens simply go to the adjacent box and select the text for the link and then copy and paste it.

5. Paste your link into the Quick Reply box.

If you want to be 100% sure it's worked then you can then click on the ‘Preview’ button below the Quick Reply box and then preview your post so you can see it’s going to work before you commit your post to the forum.

I know you’re not keen on postimages.org but it still works on this board, from any device.

This method, using postimages.org, still works on the new forum. It's about as simple as it gets.

If you’re looking for a ‘simple’ method that works on PC, tablet and mobile then try this.

1. Go to https://postimages.org/ and leave it as the default 'do not resize my image' in the first box (though you can select something else if you want it bigger/smaller).

2. Leave the default ‘no expiration' in the second box.

3. Click on the 'Choose Image' button to select your image to upload and let the website upload the image.

4. Once it is uploaded click on the small icon to the right of the ‘hotlink for forums’ row and it will copy the relevant link. Occasionally, clicking on the Hotlink for Forums doesn't work, if that happens simply go to the adjacent box and select the text for the link and then copy and paste it.

5. Paste your link into the Quick Reply box.

If you want to be 100% sure it's worked then you can then click on the ‘Preview’ button below the Quick Reply box and then preview your post so you can see it’s going to work before you commit your post to the forum.

Thanks V B.

I know how to use them all mate.

Just couldn't get anything posted in here, a step backward as a simple C & P of a gif/pic don't work now.

Cheers.

Forum looks ok on iPhone I suppose.

However the navigation of the site is so much poorer, not impressed at all.

Can we please get a dark skin, it's not hard to implement through XenForo

You could also make the board available through Tapatalk like most other club forums.

As in the title. Why did the format have to change for as far as I could see it seemed to work just fine. I don't believe it was changed just for the sake of it so I'm just a bit curious, that's all.:confused:

W.A.T.P.

I’m sure a fair amount of work and planning have gone into this and I like the new look and feel generally but a “mobile first” approach definitely not taken on this upgrade. Usability on a phone (which will account for the majority of hits) has suffered badly here and should have been the first thing tested! Can you please put in a fix to improve thread navigation? Need to be able to go the the last page of a thread from the homepage and from the top of each thread page. Ta!

I assumed this was a temporary board, but is this the actual update then?. Doesn't come up too great on my S9. I'm sure I'll get used to it.

We need a few tweaks for it to become mobile friendly.

Thread and Forum navigation need sorted.

Page numbers under thread titles and a forum menu option without having to scroll all the way up to the top left of the phone.

Could also do with a dark skin as it's so bright.

Looks quite similar to that God awful Rangers Media forum but at least it's lost its 1980's look:cool:

Getting ads now using Safari, Adblocker, or Puffin on my iPhone. Don’t seem to be related to browsing history, which is a relief.

I will be honest and say i prefered the previous layout, the main screen with all the threads seem to be too big and would be good if they are smaller so you can see more topics at 1st glance.

Back