Upgrade to the forum - now scheduled for Wednesday, 16th January

mdingwall

Administrator
Upgrade to the forum - Tuesday the 15th of January

We'll be migrating to the new version of Xenforo sometime that day - could take an hour - could be longer depending on what the boffins find.

Meanwhile - you can register for our back-up forum - http://followfollow.proboards.com - some fond memories on there! :D

Any chance of sending the hamster to sniffer dog school for an hour while the forum upgrade takes place so he can intercept the timposters?

Don't want to worry posters unduly however it's clear to me after reading the op ... ......that .....

6c2.gif

Excellent Suck. The problem I, and others, were having accessing the site using Edge browser have disappeared like snaw aff a dyke and the work hasn't even been done yet.:D

Glad to be moving speedily again.

Last edited:
When you go into that old board and see some of the user names it brings a tear to a glass eye. So many who were regulars and many more who still post to this day. 2006 was the first anniversary of the passing of Ethel. Where does the time go ?

Feriens Tego

Pumphy Bear

Agent Orange

DjurgårdenBear

Billy Britton

Denverbear

Chinaman

clubdeckcolin

alfieconnsideburns

rambojambo

monkey_butler

mkz23

soulbabeblue

When you go into that old board and see some of the user names it brings a tear to a glass eye. So many who were regulars and many more who still post to this day. 2006 was the first anniversary of the passing of Ethel. Where does the time go ?

Feriens Tego

Pumphy Bear

Agent Orange

DjurgårdenBear

Billy Britton

Denverbear

Chinaman

clubdeckcolin

alfieconnsideburns

rambojambo

monkey_butler

mkz23

soulbabeblue
Chinaman is on here, don't recall seeing any of the others.
Wasn't monkey butler outed as a tim?

Surely a tim would not be on FF :cool:

What was the user name of the mhank that was openly on the rivals board for a time ?

Hopefully a simple way to post photos. I cannot figure out how to do it as it never works for me.
any picture you want to put on here all you need to do is right click the picture you want, click copy image address, and then paste it into the image icon button here and that should then work.

I thought this was being done during the night when it was prompting me for my login details? Please tell me there was work going on and that the forum wasn't hacked and they now have my details?

I thought this was being done during the night when it was prompting me for my login details? Please tell me there was work going on and that the forum wasn't hacked and they now have my details?

It was to keep people out while the old database was being stored.

Back