Upgrading a child ticket

Heisenberg

Apologies in advance, I don't really want to take the board away from the moving posts regarding Walter but I'm not allowed to post in the ticket forum.

Can anyone tell me how I can upgrade a child season ticket for tonight? I can't do it online and the phone lines are closed (I think). I've emailed them asking for a call back, is that the only way?

Apologies in advance, I don't really want to take the board away from the moving posts regarding Walter but I'm not allowed to post in the ticket forum.

Can anyone tell me how I can upgrade a child season ticket for tonight? I can't do it online and the phone lines are closed (I think). I've emailed them asking for a call back, is that the only way?
There is a section on the website under " contact us" . I used that and they phone me back next morning and upgraded over the phone Its a bit tight timewise,maybe go in to the TO if you are close enough.

You'd be very lucky to get a callback before the game today. Best advice is get in early and go over to the Ticket office. If you get there before 19:00 good chance the queues won't be bad and you'll get through quickly.

We upgrade at least one every game.
Been doing in the TO all this season, even if we're quite late getting through.
TO has been fully staffed each time, so no probs that way if you have time OP.

Looking to upgrade my concession to full price for tonight. Can that be done online or does it need a visit to the TO before the game?

Looking to upgrade my concession to full price for tonight. Can that be done online or does it need a visit to the TO before the game?
No online option so best to do it at the TO before the game, I'd advise to go early if you can.

If you go on to the website and scroll down to the bottom where it says "contact us" there is a section to complete regarding ticket queries and upgrades.I have used that and they phone back pretty quickly and you can upgrade over the phone.
No harm in trying and you can still go in to the TO if they haven't responded before you go to the game.

If you go on to the website and scroll down to the bottom where it says "contact us" there is a section to complete regarding ticket queries and upgrades.I have used that and they phone back pretty quickly and you can upgrade over the phone.
No harm in trying and you can still go in to the TO if they haven't responded before you go to the game.
Thanks. Sent an email there this morning but no response yet.

Nobody manning the phones - only option is to email and wait on a call back which I did for the OF and it worked (took about 2 days), or you can go to Ticket office which will be fun.

If you've got a card attached to the Rangers Number you are upgrading you can ask them to use those details in the email and it takes away the need for them to call you. I always miss them calling and there is no way to return the call. Very frustrating

I email including my own and grandsons details (name, seat number, Rangers number).

As we’re linked as family and friends, sitting next to each other and it’s my Credit Card on both for payment I ask them to upgrade ticket, take payment from my credit card and contact myself with acknowledgement of upgrade and means to gain entry (season ticket or QR code).

Never had any issues and always had email response (up to 24 hours later depending when initial contact is).

This late in the day might be better going into ticket office beforehand if you’ve time.

If you've got a card attached to the Rangers Number you are upgrading you can ask them to use those details in the email and it takes away the need for them to call you. I always miss them calling and there is no way to return the call. Very frustrating
That's good to know, I haven't attached cards details to my boys accounts so will do this and make the same request next time I upgrade. Hopefully I get the same result.

Wrong thread.

Just put my CC in and re-emailed the TO. Hopefully that’ll do it or facilitate a clear-up if my daughter’s pulled up tonight.

Apologies for off topic post, just incase it helps anyone-

Gutted I can’t be there tonight, unforeseen circumstance. Just put my ticket on seatsub, CD6.

Back