Upgrading Match Ticket

Finfaecarrick

Official Ticketer
Need to upgrade a Concession ticket to an Adult ticket on Saturday, is there much hassle in doing this at the Ticket Office?

I have done this numerous times also need to it this weekend

Just call the ticket office they upgrade the smart card or print you a new one if it's paper

Is there limit on how many times this can be done?

Already upgraded the weans ticket twice this season.

Very straightforward mate. I done it at the game v them on the 29th and it took a minute after a queue of about 5 minutes.

I’ve done this loads of times over the last few years. There’s no problem as long as you are paying the difference.

I had a rant before the game on the 29th about not being able to do this online and all the phone lines being busy but give the TO due praise they picked up my email and called me to do it.

Thanks for the replies, plan to be at Ticket Office at about Noon on Saturday, do I need to call them in advance?

I do it every home game, just email the Rangers numbers on the way up on the bus asking to upgrade to adult or concession depending on who's using them. Normally quick with the reply to say they've been done

Does it work the opposite way? Can you downgrade an adult ST seat for a cup game to a child one?

Back