USA, USA, USA, USA

Skyy Bluenose

Average age of 22

Blooding a lot of players
That's been a problem in the past. Screwing around with the squad and ultimately missing out on qualification. You can't pick 7 of the 11 of the US lineup for any qualifier. What other country does that? It's stupid.

DragonBlue

That's been a problem in the past. Screwing around with the squad and ultimately missing out on qualification. You can't pick 7 of the 11 of the US lineup for any qualifier. What other country does that? It's stupid.

Tbf to qualify for a world cup the USA have to qualify in the top 5 from a field of what 3?

Dolf

Lovely stuff Dest

BrooklynBlue

The US play some lovely stuff at times. This squad is building for 2026, albeit they should be qualifying for Qatar.

DragonBlue

Don’t have to be a power to be corrupt. 2 absolute stonewallwers denied for Canada.

I won’t lie I’m not watching it (have the USA game on) but I’ve seen Canada play and as much as a proper level playing field would be nice (will never happen, FIFA), Canada are awful.