Use of the elbow

Fitba Juice

I don't know if Pedro has brought this up previously but every game I watch away from home our players are on the receiving end of these challenges which go unpunished.
St Johnstone away and today being the worst.

Cam I just add if we had won under those circumstances with the last man challenge on morelos and the bowman elbow questions would've been asked of the referee.

Not only the elbow. We were booted all across Hampden today and the referee did nothing about it.

Sutton even called it right in commentary - the referee has a duty of care for the safety of the players and today he failed in that duty.

If you break a rangers player nose with your elbow, it's fine. That's the rule I think.

Cam I just add if we had won under those circumstances with the last man challenge on morelos and the bowman elbow questions would've been asked of the referee.
We won at Motherwell, Ross County and St Johnstone with this happening in all 3 games.
I posted about this last week, that the 'we should be beating x, y and z in spite of bad refereeing' mob were strangely absent from the threads about the refs in those games.

But he didn't REALLY MEAN IT in fact the referee never stopped the game I mean it was only a little drop of blood

He should have been sent off before the elbow, he had a horrendous tackle on one of our players at the halfway line well before the second elbow.

Teams like Motherwell relish playing us because they know they will get away with murder, it's disgusting.

I'd love to see Motherwell try those tactics in the final. We all know they won't even attempt it as they know they'll only get away with it against Rangers and never against the Paedos.

Remember the Old Firm game when Cousin saw red for a lot less than we seen today. The treatment we have received this season has been abysmal right from the first game at Fir Park where the elbows were flying but at least the ref did pull them up for some that day.

Back