USG player Teddy Teuma getting a bit lippy about Tuesday

Fk him should be more worried about his team performance yesterday ha ha Ibrox baby it’s just different we’re doin is mob

They celebrated it like a champions league final win and apparently very cocky and dismissive of us after the match, noted by our players & staff

The players have some wrongs to sort out but should have some extra fire in their guts also
I don’t blame them. A 2 goal cushion against a team that had just put in that embarrassing performance would feel like a done deal.

Over to our players and managers to put them in their place.

I don’t think they really know how much of a cauldron Ibrox is at European games. Watching back the Leipzig celebrations on YouTube doesn’t do it justice. You really had to be there to fully appreciate it. I don’t think there are many stadiums in Belgium to compare.

If we can score in first 15/20 mins it will give the crowd a lift

Let’s see how they handle it

Alfie IMO wont start but is a fantastic sub who can cause them bother when he gets on

Crowd have a part to play but so so the team

They beat us 2-0, they got lucky with the P.K. but could have scored more.
I think they are entitled to have a little confidence In themselves.

In our favour, we didn’t turn up. We have the chance to redress that.

I know it's not the days of hammering back page headlines to the dressing room door, but that mhob have did themselves no favours with their premature boasting.

The one thing our team responds to us being the underdog.

Normally I would be quite pessimistic about overturning a 2 nil defeat in Europe, however, I am convinced we can do this as long as we go for the jugular from the 1st minute. Just do it Rangers.

kindergarten-cop.gif

Don’t see the issue with it. We looked nowhere near the level required even for europa league last week. On another night they properly pump us. I’d be confident too

They celebrated it like a champions league final win and apparently very cocky and dismissive of us after the match, noted by our players & staff

The players have some wrongs to sort out but should have some extra fire in their guts also
We were absolutely terrible in Belgium. Hopefully the players right the wrongs, as you suggest.

This is when McGregor, Arfield and Davis can play a major role in getting this message across to the team to fire them up.

Never heard this particular Teddy before, let him hear the actual Teddy Bears and leave him with nightmares the rest of his career as we absolutely obliterate his teams hopes on Tuesday...4-0 Rangers.

Back