Using a non transferable ticket

Live Forever

Official Ticketer
Boy is gonna share his log in for the Uefa app as he only has 1 and can’t transfer it to me.

Anyone else in the same boat? Think this will be ok?

In theory it can work but be careful as he could take your money an change passwords.

Get more information, if it was a eufa ballot ticket you can defo transfer it even if you only have 1 in the app.

I’m similar, I’ve got another one with my young son but need to transfer my original cat 4 ticket to a friend.
Swapping phones is only the way to do it, I think?

In theory it can work but be careful as he could take your money an change passwords.

Get more information, if it was a eufa ballot ticket you can defo transfer it even if you only have 1 in the app.

Not sure any other way to do it. I think it’s been a MyGers one.

Showed me the message where it says Non transferable - 1 must be kept for himself.

A risk with this as well is if you get logged out the UEFA app, I’m sure to sign in again you need to verify via code text to the original ticker owner.

Fine if it’s a friend and you’re with them, but if not could be a massive hassle. Would hate to be right outside the stadium and the app logs you out.

Boy is gonna share his log in for the Uefa app as he only has 1 and can’t transfer it to me.

Anyone else in the same boat? Think this will be ok?
One think to watch out for. You can only be logged into the UEFA Tickets App on ONE device at a time. In order for you to login and use the App/ticket the 'owner' would need to logout of the App on his device. Also, when you login on the new device a registration code gets sent to the original 'owners' email (like 2 factor authorisation) and you'd need that code.

Last edited:
My Mrs couldn't make it last min. My boy is using her ticket. She just logged out the app and he reset app on his phone and logged in as her. Chances of them asking for ID are slim to %^*& all if past games are anything to go by

My Mrs couldn't make it last min. My boy is using her ticket. She just logged out the app and he reset app on his phone and logged in as her. Chances of them asking for ID are slim to %^*& all if past games are anything to go by
He can change the name on the ticket to his own via the App if he's managed to get logged in. When he logs in as his Mum on the new device a registration code gets sent to the original 'owners' email (like 2 factor authorisation) and you'd need that code.

I’m similar, I’ve got another one with my young son but need to transfer my original cat 4 ticket to a friend.
Swapping phones is only the way to do it, I think?
Can you not screenshot and forward or do you have to open in the app?

Back