Vaccinating the Squad

If we don’t end up with at least one Hulk / Superman / Flash / Spider-Man out of it id be disappointed.

Imagine what Spider-Man could do at Fir Park on a rainy Tuesday evening.

I was wondering earlier how it would go down if a club was to privately buy the vaccine before all the vulnerable people and care workers were given it.

Like everything else in the world, people who want to pay for it will get it.

Just wait til ill Phil hears that we've been stealing it and washing it down with the water from Ibrox parish.

After all, he'd be disgusted to hear of anyone potentially causing vulnerable people harm!

What about the consequence 5 or 10 years down the line?

© The Lounge Experts November 2020
10 years down the line?

When we are going for a genuine 10 in a row?

Lets not get ahead of ourselves - its going well at the moment but that's just crazy talk. One game at a time buddy.

;)

What about the consequence 5 or 10 years down the line?

© The Lounge Experts November 2020

The same geniuses and ‘authority on all matters’ types who 8 months ago, told us we probably wouldn’t see another professional footballs match played this year, only for most leagues to finish their seasons with the new seasons beginning as planned. Diddies!

I was thinking about this earlier on but given Patterson is out for a couple of weeks those columbian 'injections' we're currently on havent got the vaccine in them! Maybe the next batch will. Haha

If we don’t end up with at least one Hulk / Superman / Flash / Spider-Man out of it id be disappointed.

Imagine what Spider-Man could do at Fir Park on a rainy Tuesday evening.
I remember seeing him at Brechin.

i don't think clubs will be looking to vaccinate full squads at any point tbh if everybody who needs it is getting it then i'm not sure why the players would need it

As long as they dont interfere with the performance enhancing injections we are currently getting

Back