Vaccine passport solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
2. Thermal imagery to check for temperature.

Can I ask what the setup for this is, do you simply just walk past a camera and it gives you a yes or a no?

A bit of info on all off this. Our company developed a AI public access system for businesses that is a 4 tier check
1. Vaccine passport QR code reader
2. Thermal imagery to check for temperature
3. Face mask wearing
4. Face recognition (for staff)

one system can process automatically 1800 people per hour
We’ve emailed the SPFL and all the clubs with none apart from Motherwell replying.

if the SPFL looked at our system this would allow football to achieve the October deadline
Nonsense.

I already have flights booked from London for the Hibs game in October. My vaccine passport is on my phone, there isn't a chance a stressed out teenage steward on minimum wage is going to give a shit where my QR code is from. I'd also expect us and celtic to take this pish to court if the scottish govt decide that anyone outside Scotland can't attend a football game DESPITE having the same jabs as everyone else.

I already have flights booked from London for the Hibs game in October. My vaccine passport is on my phone, there isn't a chance a stressed out teenage steward on minimum wage is going to give a shit where my QR code is from. I'd also expect us and celtic to take this pish to court if the scottish govt decide that anyone outside Scotland can't attend a football game DESPITE having the same jabs as everyone else.
Have the Scot Gov said people outside Scotland can’t attend?

A bit of info on all off this. Our company developed a AI public access system for businesses that is a 4 tier check
3. Face mask wearing

We’ve emailed the SPFL and all the clubs with none apart from Motherwell replying.

if the SPFL looked at our system this would allow football to achieve the October deadline
Solves the problem? The problem is the idea itself.

Vaccine Passports? Seriously take a step back and think about what they are asking.

Telling you, Scotland must be one of the most compliant countries in the "free" world.

No matter what we get told we just take it.

3. Face mask wearing

And this will cost how much?
The point that many have been making is that vaccines don't prevent spread! So the whole idea of passports being used to control a virus has a smell of bs about it.

Holland hasn't been wearing face masks for over a month now and it has made totally no difference to the number of infections. (still on public transport) They are dumping the 1.5 metre rule as well and they are talking about normality from Nov 1. They are bringing the vaccine passport in for pubs etc but are hoping that is only to Nov 1 as well.

It is unneeded and unwanted now. Get this shit to %^*&
Obviously unwanted by the likes of us pal, but trust me there is some crazy people out there that want all this kind of stuff. I have my own business and still get a hard time off some customers because I don't inforce covid protocol. Over time but it has eased and I think another 12 months of these daft solutions, even they people must come to there senses

Reactions: GF1
I was watching the bar staff in a pub and service in a restaurant in Glasgow who were wearing face masks. They talk to customers with the face mask on so over a time it must get saturated in spittle. Then they go behind the bar and pull the mask down with their fingers to talk to the other staff. They pull the face mask back up with their fingers, come to the tables and hand you the drink or plate with the same fingers that has been touching their face mask. I would say that is less hygenic than not wearing a face mask.

On the topic of thermal imagery.

I mind being seriously unwell after boozing for a week during my 21st celebrations, and went to take my medication in the morning before going to Ibrox for dinner - took the wrong pills and was spewing everywhere.

Got to Ibrox and the chap on the door with a temperature reader scanned my head or whatever and told me I had hypothermia :))

I was watching the bar staff in a pub and service in a restaurant in Glasgow who were wearing face masks. They talk to customers with the face mask on so over a time it must get saturated in spittle. Then they go behind the bar and pull the mask down with their fingers to talk to the other staff. They pull the face mask back up with their fingers, come to the tables and hand you the drink or plate with the same fingers that has been touching their face mask. I would say that is less hygenic than not wearing a face mask.

If you think that's bad then you should see some of the food plants I be in.

Staff with face visor on, visor condenses from breathing, condensate runs down visor and drips into product/packaging.

Mmmmmmmm yummy.

Why anyone is contemplating going along with this shit just shows how far this country has sunk
Some people are actually going along with draconian measures that bars our fellow Bears from outside Scotland going to our games if it means they can get in
F@ck the SNP and anyone who votes for them

Why anyone is contemplating going along with this shit just shows how far this country has sunk
Some people are actually going along with draconian measures that bars our fellow Bears from outside Scotland going to our games if it means they can get in
F@ck the SNP and anyone who votes for them
Spot on

If you put one system at each gate or system would be faster at processing vaccine passports than RFC getting us (we have ST main stand) into the stadium!!
PS Rangers never replied to our email, which we were very disappointed as we wanted Rangers FC to be lead the way in showing the SPFL what to do
I would rather Rangers FC lead the way in telling Sturgeon et al to go fück themselves, sideways, up the ãrse.

3. Face mask wearing

What was Motherwell's response to this? Are they interested?

2. Thermal imagery to check for temperature.

Can I ask what the setup for this is, do you simply just walk past a camera and it gives you a yes or a no?
Paesano pizza in the town had one at the door - I was mystified by it when I went in! No-one was monitoring it or anything, but it looked super futuristic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back