Vaccine passport solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

falkirkjohn

A bit of info on all off this. Our company developed a AI public access system for businesses that is a 4 tier check
1. Vaccine passport QR code reader
2. Thermal imagery to check for temperature
3. Face mask wearing
4. Face recognition (for staff)

one system can process automatically 1800 people per hour
We’ve emailed the SPFL and all the clubs with none apart from Motherwell replying.

if the SPFL looked at our system this would allow football to achieve the October deadline

A bit of info on all off this. Our company developed a AI public access system for businesses that is a 4 tier check
3. Face mask wearing

We’ve emailed the SPFL and all the clubs with none apart from Motherwell replying.

if the SPFL looked at our system this would allow football to achieve the October deadline
Sounds promising mate but not going to be popular!

Last edited:
3. Face mask wearing

There is 50,000 of us.o_O

If you put one system at each gate or system would be faster at processing vaccine passports than RFC getting us (we have ST main stand) into the stadium!!
PS Rangers never replied to our email, which we were very disappointed as we wanted Rangers FC to be lead the way in showing the SPFL what to do
I'm glad they never got back to you, I just want to watch the football pal, not get a thermal temperature scan. You can't seriously think your company has created a beneficial tool that will probably be unneeded and unwanted by most of the population in a year's time?

If you put one system at each gate or system would be faster at processing vaccine passports than RFC getting us (we have ST main stand) into the stadium!!
PS Rangers never replied to our email, which we were very disappointed as we wanted Rangers FC to be lead the way in showing the SPFL what to do
If Rangers want to be the lead then they can openly speak out against the implementation of vaccine passports.

Everyone, anyone after all.

The absolute worst case is they will introduce this for a few weeks/months. Even then, it’ll be random spot checks. That’s as “extreme” as it’ll be.

I honestly think that folk who believe everyone at all future attendences will all have a vaccine-passport (bar, exemptions) are for the watching.

Drivel.

I'm glad they never got back to you, I just want to watch the football pal, not get a thermal temperature scan. You can't seriously think your company has created a beneficial tool that will probably be unneeded and unwanted by most of the population in a year's time?

Id rather Rangers FC lead the way by telling the nats to GTF. Its a nonsense, it doesnt stop the spread it reduces the spread.

We all want to watch football including us as ST holders. Our system was developed 5 years ago for businesses that required a 500 point bio-metrics face recognition to gain access to secure locations.
We’ve only enhanced our software to adapt to the present situation with COVID.
As stated we have a solution that’s all our company is doing great without stadia.

3. Face mask wearing

Stick a Saltire on the machine and the SNP will buy £300m worth of equipment. They won’t even care if it works or not.

Nah, not for me. I am the overly cautious type when it comes to Covid, pro vaccinations, hand gels, constant hand washing and all that. I won’t even touch a shop door handle or cash point with my fingers. But I am against the passports for general usage in society.

(A), the passports are just a ruse to try and get the anti vaxxers and the youth to get vaccinated, nothing more, nothing less. And (b) I don’t trust the SNP to have anything functioning properly or get value for money.

I also don’t think they would make much of a dent in reducing the actual spread.

3. Face mask wearing

Read the stats. More in hospital that’s been double jabbed than not. I’m out.

If Rangers want to be the lead then they can openly speak out against the implementation of vaccine passports.

Everyone, anyone after all.
That’s the thing, see if someone wprking in the stadium asks to see your vaccine passport, does that mean you have the right to see there’s? Everyone, Anyone.

3. Face mask wearing

Really this is for 50,000 people entering the stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back