Vaccine Passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy going with me to the game tomorrow night is from southern ireland. He has the irish vaccine certificate. Will this suffice to get into the game tomorrow night?

I've tried the app umteen times and keeps saying you have to fill in all the fields but then trying to take the selfie it keeps sayin it's not recognised,l have up and phoned the number for a paper copy and was number 126 in the queue it's a joke l gave up

I've tried the app umteen times and keeps saying you have to fill in all the fields but then trying to take the selfie it keeps sayin it's not recognised,l have up and phoned the number for a paper copy and was number 126 in the queue it's a joke l gave up
I had the same problem, like you gave up. I just printed out my COVID-19 details which will suffice if requested.

Has anyone just had the 1 jag tried downloading a passport?

I was going to use a screenshot but wondered if this would work?

As in would it still show a QR code which is all they are looking for if not being scanned
If they’re not scanning them, then yes

Reactions: GF1

I tried the app on and off for 18 days and eventually it worked - not sure if it was the angle I was using when photographing my driving licence or doing the facial recognition or the lighting or what but it eventually accepted both and worked.

The actual NHS app is a disgrace. Tried a number of times to verify my identify and just won’t work. The NHS Covid status app works though. Got a QR code to say I’m vaccinated although if you scroll down it says 1 of 2 but that should satisfy the jobs worth stewards

Rangers have emailed a lassie I know telling them that for their lodge's Christmas night out/function that they've booked at Ibrox, they need to all have vaccine passport's/certificate to show the security or they'll be refused entry.

She sent me a picture of the email there.

What a shower of shite we have at the club.

I totally understand that legally for matches their hands are tied with Scottish Government rules and regulations as the attendances are over 10-thousand but there's no excuse from them for that.

Mare, you DO NOT need the app to download it.

The actual NHS app is a disgrace. Tried a number of times to verify my identify and just won’t work. The NHS Covid status app works though. Got a QR code to say I’m vaccinated although if you scroll down it says 1 of 2 but that should satisfy the jobs worth stewards
Living in Wales I had to register via the 'real' NHS App rather than some shitty Scottish version. As you say, verification can be a pain. I had scanned copies of my Driving Licence and Passport into my computer and was uploading them as verification. Neither would work. Eventually I got my phone out and took a photograph of my passport (rather than upload the scan) and it worked first time. Go figure. I also had to record a wee video of me reciting some numbers that came up on screen. That was 'fun' as well.

Anyone registering in England or Wales might want to try that if they encounter problems.

Living in Wales I had to register via the 'real' NHS App rather than some shitty Scottish version. As you say, verification can be a pain. I had scanned copies of my Driving Licence and Passport into my computer and was uploading them as verification. Neither would work. Eventually I got my phone out and took a photograph of my passport (rather than upload the scan) and it worked first time. Go figure. I also had to record a wee video of me reciting some numbers that came up on screen. That was 'fun' as well.

Anyone registering in England or Wales might want to try that if they encounter problems.
I used my drivers license too then I stopped at the "record a video of yourself counting to 6" bit. I'll just use my NHS number on my prescription.

I used my drivers license too then I stopped at the "record a video of yourself counting to 6" bit. I'll just use my NHS number on my prescription.
I had to do the video to complete registration (English NHS App). The submitting of my NHS Number came much earlier in the process. In fact it was probably the first thing I was asked for.

I have been ill and missed the past few games so have paid scant attention to this.

Is it a necessity to have a drivers licence/passport and a photograph,wouldn't me printing off the page on my nhs saved log in page which shows you've been vaccinated twice and has two QR codes on it,be sufficient?

Unless Rangers hire a raft of stewards for Thursday then this won’t happen

I’ve got a paper copy showing both my injections (March & May) but it’s from early June, with no QR code as it hadn’t been developed at the time.

there‘s no way I’m carrying the original with me to the fitba - it’s way too important as I’ll need it for going on holiday in November.

a photo on my phone will have to do them if I get selected to be checked
Get a new letter with the codes on.

I have the PDF status copy on my phone.Also have the letter.
Phones have been known to fvck up at the wrong times. :p

Aye I chucked it when they asked me to record a video. Fucking ridiculous :))

I have the PDF status copy on my phone.Also have the letter.
Phones have been known to fvck up at the wrong times. :p
Do you mean you took a pic of the PDF off your computer?

I only have my vaccination status on my desktop.

Looking at some of the ideas as to how to get in some fans could get a job faking passports etc and make a fortune lol.
Anyway appears to have been OK at Parkhead so hopefully all will be well with us.
I got my third jab for covid along with the flu one today so I am ready to head up to hospitality and take on anybody trying to stop me.

Guy going with me to the game tomorrow night is from southern ireland. He has the irish vaccine certificate. Will this suffice to get into the game tomorrow night?
There must be a few jokes in there about an "Irish vaccine". Bring them on.

Looking at some of the ideas as to how to get in some fans could get a job faking passports etc and make a fortune lol.
Anyway appears to have been OK at Parkhead so hopefully all will be well with us.
I got my third jab for covid along with the flu one today so I am ready to head up to hospitality and take on anybody trying to stop me.

You'll get extra my gers points having the booster too you lucky git

I downloaded the passport app for the Hibs game, when I try to log in it says user not registered, so will need to re register, it's asking for photo ID, passport/driving licence I don't remember being asked for this first time just wondering if I've used a different app, what is the official appand did everyone need ID?

That's right. You need photo ID to register. Good luck. Think it takes on average about 50 tries to recognise it.

I’ve not even downloaded the app.

I had an NHS account where I could reschedule my appointments and used that to login and print it off.

Travelling from Northern Ireland on Thursday. The NI app as alluded to in a previous post only lets you apply for a Covid Passport if you have an International Flight. What's the next option? Some mess!

You can get that as welll that's what I have drop down box gives u option for UK

And apparently the cards we were issued will be accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back