Vaccine Passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saved it as PDF and emailed it to myself so I have access to a “digital” version if they ask for it.

The paper copy will be fine tho.
This is a great idea,I am in mine now but can't find an option for emailing.

If you’re on your computer or phone save it as a PDF into a folder on your computer or “files” on your phone.

Then email the document to yourself.
I've got it in my files,but do I send it as it is from there,or double click to open it then send?

Either way I'm not seeing an email option,you'll have guessed I'm not the cleverest at this stuff.

I can now see email (After I clicked 'Share'),but when I click email,nothing happens:confused:

I've got it in my files,but do I send it as it is from there,or double click to open it then send?

Either way I'm not seeing an email option,you'll have guessed I'm not the cleverest at this stuff.
You have to go onto your emails first and compose the email.

There’s an attach files icon on your email, then you’d select the file you’ve saved.

Just out of interest have u printed it off? A paper copy will be more than enough. I’ve just went the extra mile to be extra safe.

Double click then send when I’m attaching a file.

You have to go onto your emails first and compose the email.

There’s an attach files icon on your email, then you’d select the file you’ve saved.

Just out of interest have u printed it off? A paper copy will be more than enough. I’ve just went the extra mile to be extra safe.
I managed to get a pic doing it this way,had to take 2 pics doesn't look great but hopefully acceptable

Haven't printed it off yet but will do.

Thank you.

We don’t have a printer at home so assuming the QR codes on the phone will be enough. (Not doing Humza’s passport)

Has anyone been to a gig or show since Monday? Wonder how stringent these checks are

I was at Richard Ashcroft in London on Sunday. No checks and no masks. Was a fantastic night

I downloaded the nhs scotland app and it was straight forward to get the vaccine passport. Took a picture of my driving license, then a picture of my face, sent me an email confirmation code and i just had to confirm details from there.

As it only takes seconds to make a screengrab of a genuine QR Code, I'm quite sure some unscrupulous individuals might just pass it on to their friends or family who for whatever reason haven't managed to get one.
Totally irresponsible behaviour that I certainly wouldn't condone in any way shape or form!
;)

The very fact there has been no appropriate marketing awareness of the requirement for the passport, as a state broadcaster and gov PR should be in regards to a major public health legislation change … should make this legally fall on its arse.

Sorry, not sure how to search for previous post but my 16yr old nephew is coming to Glasgow for the game. Are under 18 except in Scotland or only England?

Thanks

No reason for un under 18 to either have, or be required to produce a vax passport.
He'll be fine.
Under 18's are not even required to have a certificate when going through border control at the airports.

Guy going with me to the game tomorrow night is from southern ireland. He has the irish vaccine certificate. Will this suffice to get into the game tomorrow night?

Aye, he'll be absolutely fine IMO.

There's no way they'll insist on a Scottish or even a British vaccine for those who reside outwith the country.

Sorry, not sure how to search for previous post but my 16yr old nephew is coming to Glasgow for the game. Are under 18 except in Scotland or only England?

Thanks
From the ScoGov website mate:

You may be asked to present evidence that you meet the criteria for entry.

This is confirmation that you are:

• fully vaccinated
  • you are medically exempt
  • on - or have participated in - a clinical trial
  • under 18 - if you are under 18 you are not required to provide a vaccination certificate or proof of exemption, but you may be asked to provide proof of your age if the venue requests this

Someone has responded to this asking if QR’s are being scanned/name checked and the boy has said not.

If you’re not vaccinated just get someone else’s.
Your name and date of vaccine is above the code so they can check that with your season ticket.

What happens if you use someone else's season ticket and the name doesn't match your "passport"?

Sorry if already asked.

Presumably you don’t get into the stadium.

That’s on the assumption they are that thorough, let’s just say I remain to be convinced but guess we will find out.

From the ScoGov website mate:

You may be asked to present evidence that you meet the criteria for entry.

This is confirmation that you are:

• fully vaccinated
  • you are medically exempt
  • on - or have participated in - a clinical trial
  • under 18 - if you are under 18 you are not required to provide a vaccination certificate or proof of exemption, but you may be asked to provide proof of your age if the venue requests this
Verify you are underage :D changed days

Surely not that is just utterly ridiculous.

Well logically if the stewards instructions are that the covid passport details need to match the season ticket to allow entry then it’s not that much of a stretch to suggest if the name is different they *could* turn you away?

I don’t think for a second this will actually happen for what it’s worth.

I've got tickets for sparta game end of november and I've had both jabs but guy I'm going with hasn't but has had covid recently so hoping we'll get away with proving that, we're coming up from York so long way to come to run into problems
If he can prove he has had Covid then he should get in but I certainly wouldn't rely on distance to get in. When I was returning to Holland on the Newcastle ferry a guy from Aberdeen was turned away because he couldn't prove he was only driving through Holland and not staying there. He pleaded for about 45 minutes to no avail. That is indeed international movement so may be different.

Brondby supporters have to show negative test result before boarding flight and also at Glasgow Airport.
I meant for entry into the stadium.
Presumably they are exempt from needing to use anything to do with the NHS?
I suppose whatever Denmark's equivalent is would be acceptable.
Or maybe they just won't bother checking as they need to have a negative test to get into the country anyway.

Or maybe they just won't bother checking as they need to have a negative test to get into the country anyway.
Yes, but they will then be in a country where a QR code protects you. I can only hope for their sake that they have a QR code or a peice of paper to give themselves protection

From nhsinform.scot

A692-B9-BA-A506-419-C-A21-B-944-AB366-AE9-B.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back