Vaccine passports, any update?

If your in Dubai go to AD or if your in AD go to Dubai for some phfiser.
what my son did and has been able to travel since. We
I've just managed to get 1st Vaccine of Pfizer here but saying I have to wait 6 months for booster, will keep on at them, UAE is an option to get Pfizer jabs however they are not administered by the NHS so the likelihood of getting this pathetic passport will only create another issue, still hopeful the whole idea will get binned.

Yes and I don't need to disclose to anyone why! I will legally challenge anyone who discriminates against me! Check out the equality act 2010

You may be right, however in practice if you don't have the qr code when challenged you won't get in.
Computer says no

I've just managed to get 1st Vaccine of Pfizer here but saying I have to wait 6 months for booster, will keep on at them, UAE is an option to get Pfizer jabs however they are not administered by the NHS so the likelihood of getting this pathetic passport will only create another issue, still hopeful the whole idea will get binned.
The 6 month thing is what my son was told hence his reason for getting around that by making the 95 mile drive.
He’s now cleared for a USA visit soon as that’s determined my vaccination manufacture rather than vaccine giver.
But yes, SG creating a needless fancle due to their obsession with being A’holes

The passports will go away as quickly as we ignore the requests to produce them. IMO mass non-compliance is the way forward.

It doesn't need to be every single person either, there will be bears desperate to show their papers to the g4s steward, and I respect their right to choose to do that. However, as long as 80%+ of people don't submit and make the passports unenforceable, the requirement will soon be dropped.

It's completely up to us.

You may be right, however in practice if you don't have the qr code when challenged you won't get in.
Computer says no
As I says I will legally challenge anyone who discriminates against me I've no doubt I will get in mate rangers and all big company's will be aware of the law! check what the government website says about exemptions

Stewards were grinning with absolute glee in the Govan Rear turnstiles today that “if you don’t have your vaccine passport for the next game against Hearts, your not getting in”.

Nothing like a friendly “hello, enjoy the match” to welcome you to the stadium.

I stood at the main stand entrance for about 15 minutes waiting on my mate arriving with the tickets. Be lucky if more than two people showed anything to the steward.

Stewards were grinning with absolute glee in the Govan Rear turnstiles today that “if you don’t have your vaccine passport for the next game against Hearts, your not getting in”.

Must have been the same wee knob that asked me for mine his attitude was rotten

Guy at my turnstile said do you have a Covid passport and a said yeah don't need to show it today do I? And he said no but you may be asked the next home game it. I went in just before 2 guy next to me came in about 20 to 3 and didn't get asked anything.

I went into the SJ rear today, 1st set of turnstiles past the shop and corner entrance. 1 steward on each of the 2 outside turnstiles asking for ID and nobody at any of the middle ones. The 5 of us just walked in no issues.

Was asked going into Club72, ‘don’t need it today but you will need it in 2 weeks time.’ I suspect we will be amongst the folk asked for it at Hearts game, one entry door, 2 or 3 blazer stewards. An easy group to target.

Going into the two turnstile entry at Edmiston Drive and the lassie steward asked me for my covid details but said I was understood to have entry without said details.

She said that next game however I'd need to have it as I could be asked to show it.

So I take it I'll be refused into the Stadium if I don't have it.

Woman Steward asking at the club deck, most just ignored her, the guy Infront of me pulled out a passport from build a bear :))

Going into the two turnstile entry at Edmiston Drive and the lassie steward asked me for my covid details but said I was understood to have entry without said details.

She said that next game however I'd need to have it as I could be asked to show it.

So I take it I'll be refused into the Stadium if I don't have it.

No

You will be refused entry if you are challenged and can't produce it.

Subtle difference.

Like needing i.d. To go a night club.

If asked and you don't have it. Your not getting in

If you aren't asked....

Wasn't asked by anyone as I entered the West Enclosure, though I did see an elderly couple being asked for details at the back of the Govan stand. Possibly just a trial run.

They were checking every person when I went in (admittedly a bit early).

Seen one exchange go as below:

“Vaccine passport

Naw

No worries, enjoy”

Back