Vaccine passports, any update?

Spot checks---so everyone with a vaccine passport should volunteer it to the stewards. That way they get their figures and alls well.
If you fail the check what's to stop you walking round the stadium and trying again hoping you won't get picked 2nd time around lol

Anyone know what the passport looks like. I logged in and downloaded the PDF from Vaccination status section. It has a QR core for each dose administered. Is this right or do I need to somehow generate a single QR code?

All you need it any document ( letter or on your phone ) that you can prove you’ve had both vaccines and the date you received them . That’s from NHS . I had to contact today to arrange my booster vaccine for my work ( front line health worker nhs)

What’s to stop my daughter, who’s 19 and has had one dose to use my nieces certificate, whose had both to get in? Or ask the club to issue a paper ticket for my niece to use the seat as she’s had a double dosage?

What’s to stop my daughter, who’s 19 and has had one dose to use my nieces certificate, whose had both to get in? Or ask the club to issue a paper ticket for my niece to use the seat as she’s had a double dosage?
Nothing.

What's to stop you using someone elses covid passport of a copy of someone elses?

Not that I'm suggesting doing that....
It depends on whether they go down the line of covid passport must match the name on the ticket. The QR code will likely bring up your name so harder to cheat.

I know that some teams in the EPL do random ID checks and the tickets are non transferable without the clubs permission. I got an email from Burnley about it as I have an account with them.

It may be the way we mitigate doing a full check but who knows as they are telling us nothing. I haven't even seen the legislation to back it up yet and it comes in next week

It depends on whether they go down the line of covid passport must match the name on the ticket. The QR code will likely bring up your name so harder to cheat.

I know that some teams in the EPL do random ID checks and the tickets are non transferable without the clubs permission. I got an email from Burnley about it as I have an account with them.

It may be the way we mitigate doing a full check but who knows as they are telling us nothing. I haven't even seen the legislation to back it up yet and it comes in next week
As I share the same name as my Da , could I get a passport from him as he's double jabbed ? Or will it have photo and DOB on ? Not sure I look 71 B-D

As I share the same name as my Da , could I get a passport from him as he's double jabbed ? Or will it have photo and DOB on ? Not sure I look 71 B-D
I don't have a scanner for the QR code so I don't know but the French app that I have does have my date of birth and the only place they could have got it from is the Scottish QR code.

There are too many unknowns for this shambles considering it is starting next week.

It's being challenged in court by the nightlife association I believe they were called. They also haven't confirmed what the full guidelines are yet for "a reasonable amount" when it comes to football games or whether rUK passports are allowed.

It's guaranteed to get scrapped next week as it's just another SNP mess. No doubt they will blame it on others though rather than their own failings.

Got Sinopharm in the UAE for work purposes, not recognised in the UK.
Local health board won't administer UK vaccine due to having the Chinese one, no chance of getting a passport, absolute 5hitshow.

Seemingly more than 80% of the adult UK population are now double-vaccinated. If you are in that category just make arrangements to get your Vaccine Passport. Yup, we all hope we don't need them, especially for football, but its not a great deal of effort to send off for one despite any reservations you have about the nanny-state, Hitler etc etc.

If you are in the 20% who can't or won't get vaccinated then fair enough, stick to your guns and deal with any potential ramifications. Your choice entirely.

Guys like @Old man of Hoy above are in a pickle right enough.

Seemingly more than 80% of the adult UK population are now double-vaccinated. If you are in that category just make arrangements to get your Vaccine Passport. Yup, we all hope we don't need them, especially for football, but its not a great deal of effort to send off for one despite any reservations you have about the nanny-state, Hitler etc etc.

If you are in the 20% who can't or won't get vaccinated then fair enough, stick to your guns and deal with any potential ramifications. Your choice entirely.

Guys like @Old man of Hoy above are in a pickle right enough.
Soon the double jabbed will be joining the unjabbed as only the treble jabbed will be fully passported

total shambles so if I miss a game and give my ticket to a female relative, does she have to show her passport with my name on the season ticket ( Im gender fluid of course so name wont link to none gender fluid sex category....) or do I also give her my passport so that some jobs worth doesn't take the ticket off her claiming its non transferable rubbish etc etc..

Soon the double jabbed will be joining the unjabbed as only the treble jabbed will be fully passported
Ha ha, you may well be right. I’m not in the business of hampering my enjoyment simply to make a point about vaccine efficacy or a Big Brother state though. I’m 65 and, who knows, I might drop dead next month anyway. So, if the vaccine gets me first then so be it.

I have my QR codes in my grasp. Should I ever need them. Very minor bit of inconvenience to get them.

total shambles so if I miss a game and give my ticket to a female relative, does she have to show her passport with my name on the season ticket ( Im gender fluid of course so name wont link to none gender fluid sex category....) or do I also give her my passport so that some jobs worth doesn't take the ticket off her claiming its non transferable rubbish etc etc..
We don't know, it's as secretive as mygers :))

I messaged NHS inform and there is no update regards to an exemption card. The government haven’t announced anything.

What a shambles.

Big Big Question- would the ticket scanners at the turnstiles be able to be adapted to accept or reject NHS QR CODES while at the same time be able to scan match ticket QR CODES. Which is obviously for 2 separate platforms

If not each steward at the turnstiles must have a dedicated hand held NHS QR code scanner in order to perform these checks

Big Big Question- would the ticket scanners at the turnstiles be able to be adapted to accept or reject NHS QR CODES while at the same time be able to scan match ticket QR CODES. Which is obviously for 2 separate platforms

If not each steward at the turnstiles must have a dedicated hand held NHS QR code scanner in order to perform these checks
The scanner was what they proposed but via an app

This would be a disaster for many fans.

There are hundreds and hundreds who use season tickets without their own name on them for a variety of reasons.

Common sense has to prevail and it be the person who is checked, not the ticket details in any way.

I am totally fizzing that I spent 22 years of my life going round the world putting my life on the line to stand up for freedoms only for the Scottish Gov to even contemplate id checks to go about my lawful daily life.

However I have been double jabbed and I have downloaded my papers and I will be ensuring at every home game I will offer up my papers very deliberately. I will not take no for an answer about presenting my papers. I might even go around and do it two or three times if the spot checks are outside the ground :shh:

That way I add to the stupid spot figures and others can avoid this abhorrent pointless policy. Once again I will fight for others freedom to go about their life unhindered.
Excellent post mate

I messaged NHS inform and there is no update regards to an exemption card. The government haven’t announced anything.

What a shambles.
You can get an exemption card for free online. Flash that, if asked for a “passport”.

I’m not sure anyone is allowed to ask you for more than that, or details of why you are exempt.

I’m 67 had both vaccines and have no passport is it worthwhile me turning up.
If you still have your letter you can go online and use the user name that's near the bottom. Login and it shows how many vaccines you've had. There is a bit where you can download your "passport" or proof

You can get an exemption card for free online. Flash that, if asked for a “passport”.

I’m not sure anyone is allowed to ask you for more than that, or details of why you are exempt.

Thats for face masks only, I have one, and as soon as you show it you don't get challenged.

I still don't think this vaccine passport will happen

Back