Vaccine Passports Going Ahead

The number of people in this thread buzzing for this nonsense is worrying but not surprising. “Check My QR code first, mister.”
It is fucking pathetic.

Haven’t really been following this thread much but I’m from NI and unvaccinated. Thinking of coming over for the Hibs game on the 3rd.

What’s my chances of getting in? Should I go ahead and book my flights?

I’d go for it, no way is it being enforced properly. I think it’ll be spot checks and if you get checked, go to a different turnstile. I’m using a non ST holders passport regardless which sums up how pointless this absolute shambles is anyway.

It just shows how ridiculous this farce is there could of been 500 at the Kings who hadnt even taken a test or worse tested and been positive.
Madness.

Yep you could take a test for your own peace of mind and choose to ignore it as you have a vaccine passport and want to go to the theatre
Remeber you don't need to take an lft to register it as negative online.

Which is mental

Haven’t really been following this thread much but I’m from NI and unvaccinated. Thinking of coming over for the Hibs game on the 3rd.

What’s my chances of getting in? Should I go ahead and book my flights?
I'm in the same boat as yourself mate. Seats on the bus booked for me and the wee man. Don't know what to do. If I was coming over on my own I'd risk it no bother but don't fancy the idea of being turned away when I have a 6 year old with me excited about seeing Rangers for the first time.

A disgrace and an absolute cluster f.uck

Vaccine passports ……..if it’s enforced as much as the mask wearing then I doubt only having one vaccine will be anything to worry about

Would just like some detail about vaccine certificates from outside Scotland i.e EU certificates. Some info from the club/spfl would be good as lots of fans are in the position where they can't make plans

Shutting down my right of reply. How very Nazi of you. Nicola would be so proud.

Shutting down my right of reply. How very Nazi of you. Nicola would be so proud.
I asked you to show me where I said I agree with vaccine passports which you allege I said. You couldn't. You obviously spouted a lie in the first place.
You still have the right to reply but can't!.. So you resort to the common, childish Nazi /Nicola jibe, not very original. Deflection to cover your own inadequacy.

I cannot get logged in. Says it doesn’t recognise my details. Going to need to phone up tomorrow.

I’m double vaccinated but don’t agree with this at all. Honestly sad state of affairs this country is in.

I emailed my MSP about this whole shenanigans and this is some of what I got back -

”Please note that as the Scottish Government have not yet laid the regulations to implement the proposals for vaccine certification, the information below should be taken as general guidance and may be subject to change.

Use of testing in place of vaccinations

The Scottish Government's vaccination certification scheme strategy document sets out the broad terms on how the scheme will operate: https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-mandatory-vaccine-certification/

Regarding the use of tests instead of vaccinations, the document notes:

"Initially, the scheme will not permit a negative test result to be offered as an alternative to evidence of vaccination, but this will be kept under review. At this stage, we do not consider that this would be appropriate and, indeed, could undermine one of the policy aims of the scheme, which is to increase vaccine uptake. Also, it is important at this stage to prioritise PCR lab capacity for Test and Protect purposes and while promoting regular LFD tests is an extremely important aspect of our overall approach, further work would be required on an optimal approach to incorporating testing, including consideration of the appropriateness of self-testing in this context.

We are working with a range of stakeholders to finalise the design of the scheme. These stakeholders include local government, NHS Boards and businesses/representative organisations in sectors that will be required to implement a certification scheme."

So confirmed in writing it’s a bribe to get people vaccinated. Nothing to do with the spread of the virus and everything to do with control as people have repeatedly said on this thread.

I'm in the same boat as yourself mate. Seats on the bus booked for me and the wee man. Don't know what to do. If I was coming over on my own I'd risk it no bother but don't fancy the idea of being turned away when I have a 6 year old with me excited about seeing Rangers for the first time.

A disgrace and an absolute cluster f.uck

I got the 3 month thing they do here in ni am over for hibs so going ahead more worried about hearts on 16th I booked a mate and his 14 year old son for the weekend it will be the lads first time cost my mate 300 quid haven't had the balls to let him know what's going on yet

I asked you to show me where I said I agree with vaccine passports which you allege I said. You couldn't. You obviously spouted a lie in the first place.
You still have the right to reply but can't!.. So you resort to the common, childish Nazi /Nicola jibe, not very original. Deflection to cover your own inadequacy.

You're something else.

I’ve had both and never thought I would need some kind of proof to get into games,Haven’t a clue how to get a vaccine passport.

I got the 3 month thing they do here in ni am over for hibs so going ahead more worried about hearts on 16th I booked a mate and his 14 year old son for the weekend it will be the lads first time cost my mate 300 quid haven't had the balls to let him know what's going on yet
It's a bollock ache mate. Reckon I'm gonna pull the plug on the hibs game and get a bit of feedback from boys who are over at it before I book on again

Also downloaded the 3 month thing,over for hibs,can’t see there being a problem

Got a gig to go to in Glasgow on the 2nd of October, do I need to show proof of being double vaxed, the venue hosts 2500 folk.

Cheers

Which you can fake just by putting the buffer solution straight onto the test kit. What a waste of time.

Edit, wait- do you not just self report LFT results on the website? Who would check?
Yes. And that's the reason they won't take it to get into the football

If seated.
Don't think so.

If standing.
Defo

BBC News - Scotland to launch vaccine passports on 1 October
Got a gig to go to in Glasgow on the 2nd of October, do I need to show proof of being double vaxed, the venue hosts 2500 folk.

Cheers

Yes. And that's the reason they won't take it to get into the football
Thing is, mate. Someone with two jabs, who potentially has no Covid symptoms, but is carrying Covid can walk in because they have a QR code. The whole thing is a joke and makes no sense whatsoever.

I emailed my MSP about this whole shenanigans and this is some of what I got back -

”Please note that as the Scottish Government have not yet laid the regulations to implement the proposals for vaccine certification, the information below should be taken as general guidance and may be subject to change.

The Scottish Government's vaccination certification scheme strategy document sets out the broad terms on how the scheme will operate: https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-mandatory-vaccine-certification/

"Initially, the scheme will not permit a negative test result to be offered as an alternative to evidence of vaccination, but this will be kept under review. At this stage, we do not consider that this would be appropriate and, indeed, could undermine one of the policy aims of the scheme, which is to increase vaccine uptake. Also, it is important at this stage to prioritise PCR lab capacity for Test and Protect purposes and while promoting regular LFD tests is an extremely important aspect of our overall approach, further work would be required on an optimal approach to incorporating testing, including consideration of the appropriateness of self-testing in this context.

We are working with a range of stakeholders to finalise the design of the scheme. These stakeholders include local government, NHS Boards and businesses/representative organisations in sectors that will be required to implement a certification scheme."

So confirmed in writing it’s a bribe to get people vaccinated. Nothing to do with the spread of the virus and everything to do with control as people have repeatedly said on this thread.
Honestly cannot understand why anyone would go along with this. Coercion and threats in order to get people to take an experimental medical intervention that the majority of the population don't need.

Obviously they're going to make ordinary social functions as hard as possible to participate in if you're un-vaxed. Next they'll refuse to admit un-vaxed to the hospital for treatment.
Think I'm crazy, well look where we are now.

Thing is, mate. Someone with two jabs, who potentially has no Covid symptoms, but is carrying Covid can walk in because they have a QR code. The whole thing is a joke and makes no sense whatsoever.
It makes perfect sense unfortunately, the only thing they are interested in is making people get jabbed without winding up the majority of the population who are unaffected.

Back