Vaccine Passports Going Ahead

It makes perfect sense unfortunately, the only thing they are interested in is making people get jabbed without winding up the majority of the population who are unaffected.
Lets see how unaffected they are when 40, 000 folk are waiting in the rain outside the stadium at 2.57

Lets see how unaffected they are when 40, 000 folk are waiting in the rain outside the stadium at 2.57
And what percentage of the population of Scotland is that? In the grand scheme of things very few which means that there won't be a massive backlash.

Yes, those affected by it will be greatly annoyed but it will hardly bring down the government. I would also doubt that there will be 40,000 outside at 2.57. Just because we don't agree with it doesn't mean it will just go away.

And what percentage of the population of Scotland is that? In the grand scheme of things very few which means that there won't be a massive backlash.

Yes, those affected by it will be greatly annoyed but it will hardly bring down the government. I would also doubt that there will be 40,000 outside at 2.57. Just because we don't agree with it doesn't mean it will just go away.
Sadly, that’s the reality here.

Lets see the q outside the ground of vaccinated people all having to show their status before getting in.

But you are correct.

This only really affects us them and young folk at the dancing

Lets see the q outside the ground of vaccinated people all having to show their status before getting in.

But you are correct.

This only really affects us them and young folk at the dancing
Would it be Us, scum, Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen that will be affected by this? As far as pushing a younger age group to get vaccinated goes it’s a decent spread over the country, especially in cities. I haven’t really been following which other venues need it. Nightclubs presumably? Anywhere else?

Would it be Us, scum, Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen that will be affected by this? As far as pushing a younger age group to get vaccinated goes it’s a decent spread over the country, especially in cities. I haven’t really been following which other venues need it. Nightclubs presumably? Anywhere else?
Apparently adult sexual entertainment as well. Either a very small group of people or a very small group that would admit to going :D

Secc hydro. Gigs

Rugby Internationals

The globalists in the shadows at the WEF, want everyone vaxed so they can roll out their digital IDs and currencies.

The vax passport is how they get their foot in the door. Once they get their foot in the door via the vax passport, it evolves into your digital ID which will be linked to your social credit score.

This system is getting rolled out, in near lockstep, throughout the Western sphere of influence.

Will be interesting to see the policy that underpins it especially regarding the status of non Scottish residents

with the climate conference coming under the large crowds threshold, will those delegates be granted an exemption?.

Needs to be a coherent 4 nations approach not a Nippy “ keep them out” strategy

Will be interesting to see the policy that underpins it especially regarding the status of non Scottish residents

with the climate conference coming under the large crowds threshold, will those delegates be granted an exemption?.

Needs to be a coherent 4 nations approach not a Nippy “ keep them out” strategy
They have already brought in legislation for COP to exempt them. Along the same lines as the Uefa ones

The only way this can be policed is if Rangers request anyone who has a ticket to upload proof of vaccination before they issue tickets.

I have my vaccinations but I don't agree with this at all.

Thought testing was the best way of getting a hold on the virus?

So as it currently stands ONLY the following will be allowed into Ibrox come the Hibs game?

People double Vaccinated in Scotland & have vax passport ( Digital &/or printed copy) ?
Those who live in Scotland & are exempt, with proof of exemption?
Children under 12 who live in Scotland, with proof of age?

That about the sum of it?

The only way this can be policed is if Rangers request anyone who has a ticket to upload proof of vaccination before they issue tickets.

I have my vaccinations but I don't agree with this at all.

Thought testing was the best way of getting a hold on the virus?

Rangers do not have the IT skills to guarantee the security of that data. Any breech of the data and you can sue their arse off.

So as it currently stands ONLY the following will be allowed into Ibrox come the Hibs game?

People double Vaccinated in Scotland & have vax passport ( Digital &/or printed copy) ?
Those who live in Scotland & are exempt, with proof of exemption?
Children under 12 who live in Scotland, with proof of age?

That about the sum of it?

They haven't yet defined what an acceptable proof of exemption is

Vaccine passports are only for those aged 18 or over

How likely are those of us who can’t get a passport to be able to get into Ibrox?
As things stand today those who can't provide the necessary documents won't, legitimately, get in. Even a change to random checks is a disaster for those who can't or won't get the vaccine passports. Then there's the whole issue of folk using someone else's QR code for their vaccine passport. I struggle to believe things won't be changed or amended before then as its a recipe for disaster.

NHS nurses don't. Cops don't. I'll be shocked if footballers do

I will eat humble pie if I am wrong.

So you believe we will be without the majority of our team v Hibs on October 3rd?

Players are exempt from the vaccine. As are the staff at the food kiosks, stewards, police etc
I am only repeating what I was told. I couldn't care less if you believe it, I'm pretty sure a players partner knows what's going on.

If you were to get the knockback from Ibrox would you be able to watch the match in any of the surrounding pubs if it wasn't officially on telly?? Asking for a friend. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

“Free from restrictions”

The requirement to show papers to get into a venue which was previously freely accessible is by definition a ‘restriction’.

I have no problem with the vaccines and am double jabbed but this is a step too far even for the Nats.
They have got to look like they are in charge. If the UK Government had said that the were going to introduce these apps in England, and Wales, Nippy's, SNP, would have said it was not needed in Scotland, just like the covid hospitals. Everywhere else in Britain they were Nightingale, here Louisajordan. New freeports, UK government is calling them Freeports, Nippy's SNP, Greenports. It's just an exercise by them to look like they actually know what they are doing. The taxpayers and people of Scotland suffer at the hands of the SNP's ineptitude, and unwillingness to work with the UK Government. I can't for the life of me, understand why people vote for this mediocrity. Rant Finnished, sorry folks.

The more I think about vaccine passports the angrier I get about them.

I’ve not been vaccinated (yet) because of other health problems I’ve had ongoing yet I can’t get into the one place that keeps me going through the worry of that. It’s unbelievable. It actually is making me more determined to delay getting vaccinated as I don’t want to be seen to be buckling to their blackmail.

The more I think about vaccine passports the angrier I get about them.

I’ve not been vaccinated (yet) because of other health problems I’ve had ongoing yet I can’t get into the one place that keeps me going through the worry of that. It’s unbelievable. It actually is making me more determined to delay getting vaccinated as I don’t want to be seen to be buckling to their blackmail.
To think we are being denied doing something we love, because we have not had a vaccine is utterly insane.

I've been going to watch my team for as long as I can remember and as it stands, I only have a few more games to go before I have to call it a day.

To think we are being denied doing something we love, because we have not had a vaccine is utterly insane.

I've been going to watch my team for as long as I can remember and as it stands, I only have a few more games to go before I have to call it a day.

I don’t need a vaccine to go into work for a government department but I/we need one to go do the things we enjoy. It’s sheer bribery and the fact that so many are OK with that is really concerning.

I don’t need a vaccine to go into work for a government department but I/we need one to go do the things we enjoy. It’s sheer bribery and the fact that so many are OK with that is really concerning.
It's coercion, blatant coercion.

People don't care because most are double jabbed so it doesn't effect them.

Tables will turn when said vaccine passports expire after 6 months and you have to take boosters infinitum in order to gain access to places.

A large capitulation by Nippy - daft boot.

I hope Rangers put out a statement saying that after the past year, where 10s of thousands of fans were denied seeing their team lift its first title in a decade, that Rangers will not adhere to a policy that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and will mean more fans miss out on getting a bit of respite from the ScoGov's inhumane policies.

Back