Vaccine Passports Going Ahead

Yes mate, India s been using ivamectin to treat covid patients with huge success but they also treated their staff in the hospitals with the same medicine and it worked just as well for preventing them from contracting it whilst dealing with covid patients. America has apparently begun to use it in some hospitals, but only on vaxed patients who have contracted covid, from what I seen. Many doctors all over the world have used it where it was available. Not to mention hydrochloroquine the medicine made famous by the nut case trump but which the medical association of America had to apologise and back track after totally dismissing it as a successful treatment initially, and China use a version of the same medication in their own treatment of covid victims. You’ll only find this information if you use an alternative search engine such as duck duck go or yandex because Google censors it and covers it up, or use alternatives to YouTube such as bitchute or odyssey etc
Not to mention mate the American FDA pulled the new swine flu vaccination after 53 deaths, I think it was, yet we’re into the tens of thousands dead with this experimental vaccine, still in stage3 of its experimental stage and all they do is push it even more. What the hell is wrong with the world that we allow this to continue!!!!!
utter utter bollocks https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/scicheck-no-new-revelation-on-hydroxychloroquine-and-covid-19/

Think y
Excellent, I'm glad you're happy to be ridiculed.

Verily, Methuselah himself would pisheth his nappy reading the lunacy of which ye speak, oh wise sage
Think you’re mixing up ye old English with you’re Hebrew, but just you carry on. For the record you seem to be in a minority on here going by the likes for my posts and the “ridicule”

Think y

Think you’re mixing up ye old English with you’re Hebrew, but just you carry on. For the record you seem to be in a minority on here going by the likes for my posts and the “ridicule”
Sorry mate, I was just teasing you about your insanely literal reading of the book of Revelations.

I'll leave you be, best of luck with the apocalypse and all that.

I'll be over in the corner watching all the good folk getting raptured out their nut.

Sorry mate, I was just teasing you about your insanely literal reading of the book of Revelations.

I'll leave you be, best of luck with the apocalypse and all that.

I'll be over in the corner watching all the good folk getting raptured out their nut.
I just hope you’re right……..irrespective of your beliefs I hope we can both agree that with passports etc things certainly aren’t going in a good directions for our freedoms.

I just hope you’re right……..irrespective of your beliefs I hope we can both agree that with passports etc things certainly aren’t going in a good directions for our freedoms.
Of course.

It's immoral to enforce any sort of vaccine passport; I am double vaccinated, as are most of the people I know, but I shouldn't have to have a document to justify my right to attend large events.

Your message is somewhat diluted by the biblical stuff which comes across as more than a little bit silly.

Of course.

It's immoral to enforce any sort of vaccine passport; I am double vaccinated, as are most of the people I know, but I shouldn't have to have a document to justify my right to attend large events.

Your message is somewhat diluted by the biblical stuff which comes across as more than a little bit silly.
I’m not going into the biblical stuff again but only to say we live in a Christian society under a Christian constitution, so I just can’t understand me equating current happenings with the teachings of the bible as being silly, but enough of that anyway

Ivamectin is another “drink bleach” type nonsense. Why are people desperately trying to tell people to drink/eat absolutely everything and anything to treat covid but are dead against the thing that actually treats covid. It’s really weird.

is it? funny.. got covid 2 days ago and had 2 doses of Ivermectin and it’s gone but just you believe the propaganda.

is it? funny.. got covid 2 days ago and had 2 doses of Ivermectin and it’s gone but just you believe the propaganda.

Yes, it’s very weird. Does “big pharma” not have anything to do with this wonder drug?

as for had covid for 2 days. I think you’re talking utter rubbish.

edit: so people are stuffing animal drugs into themselves based on very early research on a Petrie dish but are too scared to take a fully tested vaccine? The hysterics are off the charts with this. People really need to get a grip.

Last edited:
Yes, it’s very weird. Does “big pharma” not have anything to do with this wonder drug?

Ivermectin has been around for decades. It’s a nobel prize winning drug and i’ve supplied you with cases it’s been used. Trump used it. Joe Rogan used it. and “big pharma” hahahaha who the hell made the vaccines? of course they’re going to tell
people it’s bad when they want to cash in from the vaccines, which have killed 150,000 in America, Israel is the highest vaccinated and the highest cases and death rates. Believe what you want, it works and that’s a fact.

Ivamectin is another “drink bleach” type nonsense. Why are people desperately trying to tell people to drink/eat absolutely everything and anything to treat covid but are dead against the thing that actually treats covid. It’s really weird.

Mate you’re so wrong on that one. Do some proper research. An antiviral drug that’s been used for 40+ years billions of doses an incredibly safe drug that has shown to be an incredible tool against covid.

The man who invented it wins a novel peace prize due to lives saved.

edit: so people are stuffing animal drugs into themselves based on very early research on a Petrie dish but are too scared to take a fully tested vaccine? The hysterics are off the charts with this. People really need to get a grip.
last comment on this, because you’re a hard one to convince but here we go.. Robert Malone THE GUY who invented the technology for mRNA aka THE authority on this, in the highest sense… talks about Ivermectin… is HE wrong? and YOU are right? hmm, somehow I don’t think so.

last comment on this, because you’re a hard one to convince but here we go.. Robert Malone THE GUY who invented the technology for mRNA aka THE authority on this, in the highest sense… talks about Ivermectin… is HE wrong? and YOU are right? hmm, somehow I don’t think so.

No I’m not trying to push an untested drug that every health authority is advising against while being scared to take a fully tested vaccine, so I don’t need to be right about anything. It’s very strange and dangerous. Especially if you’re going about lying that you had covid 2 days ago and it was all cleared up by an untested drug.

Mate you’re so wrong on that one. Do some proper research. An antiviral drug that’s been used for 40+ years billions of doses an incredibly safe drug that has shown to be an incredible tool against covid.

The man who invented it wins a novel peace prize due to lives saved.
I’m not wrong. Until it’s fully tested and approved for the use, it’s another “drink bleach” “eat fish tank cleaner” nonsense.

Btw, the guy who invented mRNA is not an authority on covid, invermectin or anything else.

It’s not an animal drug that incredibly ill informed.

Have a look on the website below:

Doctors all over the word releasing their findings and peer review results. Ivermectin works, big Pharma hate it because they have invested billions in a vaccine that doesn’t kill this virus.

Merck cannot make money off of Ivermectin and are being allowed to release a new drug through the EUA saving millions and earning billions.

it’s not animal drugs pmsl, the dose in the example you’re giving is for horses which are for 700kg, each tube contains 18.7mg per 1ML, each tube has 7mls, the dose for covid is 0.2-0.4mg per KG of body weight. so, me, @60kg x 0.2mg/0.4mg = 12/24mg per day. that would be roughly 1/2-1ml per day. THE DOSE IS FOR a horse but you use what is based on your weight. you can buy ivermectin tablets which are 3mg each. but, much more expensive. stop being so ignorant!!

I’m not wrong. Until it’s fully tested and approved for the use, it’s another “drink bleach” “eat fish tank cleaner” nonsense.

No it’s not, that’s mental! What are you on about? I know someone in their 70’s a friends Dad who cured himself with it. He doesn’t keep well either.

It’s an anti-viral drug FAR safer than any of these vaccines they are pushing for covid.

No I’m not trying to push an untested drug that every health authority is advising against while being scared to take a fully tested vaccine, so I don’t need to be right about anything. It’s very strange and dangerous. Especially if you’re going about lying that you had covid 2 days ago and it was all cleared up by an untested drug.
untested? it’s been used on over 4 billion HUMANS.

it’s not animal drugs pmsl, the dose in the example you’re giving is for horses which are for 700kg, each tube contains 18.7mg per 1ML, each tube has 7mls, the dose for covid is 0.2-0.4mg per KG of body weight. so, me, @60kg x 0.2mg/0.4mg = 12/24mg per day. that would be roughly 1/2-1ml per day. THE DOSE IS FOR a horse but you use what is based on your weight. you can buy ivermectin tablets which are 3mg each. but, much more expensive. stop being so ignorant!!
I’m not giving an example ffs. The drug is untested and unverified for covid. Stop talking nonsense about doses etc when it hasn’t been tested for the use you’re trying to push. And stop lying that you had covid for 2 days which was instantly cleared up. It’s dangerous nonsense.

I’m not giving an example ffs. The drug is untested and unverified for covid. Stop talking nonsense about doses etc when it hasn’t been tested for the use you’re trying to push. And stop lying that you had covid for 2 days which was instantly cleared up. It’s dangerous nonsense.
no, you’re ignorance and stubbornness is a danger to everyone else. it works, it’s been used for over 4 billion people. you clearly never bothered to look at the examples I gave you, where people state it works. what you believe is PROPAGANDA, and it’s worked on you. Shame.

No it’s not, that’s mental! What are you on about? I know someone in their 70’s a friends Dad who cured himself with it. He doesn’t keep well either.

It’s an anti-viral drug FAR safer than any of these vaccines they are pushing for covid.
It is not tested for what you’re saying it’s to be used for. A quick look and there’s warnings all over the place about it’s use. Yet people are hiding behind the couch from a tested vaccine while trying to convince people to take this. Why?
Do “big pharma” not also make this? Would they not be delighted to approve and sell this to treat covid if it works and is safe?

no, you’re ignorance and stubbornness is a danger to everyone else. it works, it’s been used for over 4 billion people. you clearly never bothered to look at the examples I gave you, where people state it works. what you believe is PROPAGANDA, and it’s worked on you. Shame.
It’s not “my ignorance” you’re talking about an untested and unapproved drug. Not taking an unapproved drug isn’t ignorance, it’s just not being stupid!

It’s not “my ignorance” you’re talking about an untested and unapproved drug. Not taking an unapproved drug isn’t ignorance, it’s just not being stupid!
it has, doctors around the world use it. India bloody used it for a population of 250 million and covid is gone… wtf are you talking about?

It is not tested for what you’re saying it’s to be used for. A quick look and there’s warnings all over the place about it’s use. Yet people are hiding behind the couch from a tested vaccine while trying to convince people to take this. Why?
Do “big pharma” not also make this? Would they not be delighted to approve and sell this to treat covid if it works and is safe?

The vaccine isn’t tested either if that’s your angle! The phase 3 study ends in 2023!

No one on earth knows the long term side effects of the covid vaccines not even the manufacturers. The side effects known to us now I.e heart inflammation, blood clots are horrendous compared to every other vaccine made.

Ivermectin is 40+ years old and used billions of times.

News of India’s defeat of the Delta variant should be common knowledge. It is just about as obvious as the nose on one’s face. It is so clear when one looks at the graphs that no one can deny it.
Yet, for some reason, we are not allowed to talk about it. Thus, for example, Wikipedia cannot mention the peer-reviewed meta-analyses by Dr. Tess Lawrie or Dr. Pierre Kory published in the American Journal of Therapeutics.
Wikipedia is not allowed to publish the recent meta-analysis on Ivermectin authored by Dr. Andrew Hill. Furthermore, it is not allowed to say anything concerning www.ivmmeta.comshowing the 61 studies comprising 23,000 patients which reveal up to a 96% reduction in death [prophylaxis] with Ivermectin.
One can see the bias in Wikipedia by going on the “talk” pages for each subject and reading about the fierce attempts of editors to add these facts and the stone wall refusals by the “senior” editors who have an agenda. And that agenda is not loyalty to your health.
The easy way to read the “talk” page on any Wikipedia subject is to click the top left “talk” button. Anyone can then review the editors’ discussions.
There is a blackout on any conversation about how Ivermectin beat COVID-19 in India.
When I discussed the dire straits that India found itself in early this year with 414,000 cases per day, and over 4,000 deaths per day, and how that evaporated within five weeks of the addition of Ivermectin, I am often asked, “But why is there no mention of that in the news?”

India-covid-cases-sep-2021.jpg

Yes, exactly. Ask yourself why India’s success against the Delta variant with Ivermectin is such a closely guarded secret by the NIH and CDC. Second, ask yourself why no major media outlets reported this fact, but instead, tried to confuse you with false information by saying the deaths in India are 10 times greater than official reports

The vaccine isn’t tested either if that’s your angle! The phase 3 study ends in 2023!

No one on earth knows the long term side effects of the covid vaccines not even the manufacturers. The side effects known to us now I.e heart inflammation, blood clots are horrendous compared to every other vaccine made.

Ivermectin is 40+ years old and used billions of times.
Jesus Christ.

I’m not going into the biblical stuff again but only to say we live in a Christian society under a Christian constitution, so I just can’t understand me equating current happenings with the teachings of the bible as being silly, but enough of that anyway
As an atheist I find it profoundly silly when people use their religion to back up points they're making, not just Christianity. I prefer to stick to facts and tangible logic when discussing things like this, especially in a public forum.

I was being flippant at first mate, I genuinely wish you no ill will and hope you're happy in your beliefs. It's just when you bring them into a discussion like this then I'm afraid they're fair game.

This the same FDA who banned doctors from using Hydroxy last year? They are all bought an paid for my big pharma.

Merck own the drug and have a new one coming out set to make them billions that’s why it’s being downed.

The real time data contradicts that completely.

Absolute dangerous mentalists. You should not be running around telling people to take untested and unproven animal drugs. It’s exactly what happened with the “drink bleach” nonsense away at the start.

So what will happen to you us then if we take this “animal drug” bleach? It’s a safe drug that’s been shown to work.

Tucker Carlson had a doctor on the other night extolling it’s incredible results against this.

Back